Francois fsu qb news (he gone)

True, she should not stay silent but what benefit comes from her posting this to her Instagram? None. Take it to the authorities and let them handle it. I'm going to save my opinion on this situation until all the facts are presented. This court of public opinion sh*t is getting old.

I get what you’re saying, but for me, I don’t need a court to tell me what I can plainly see with my own eyes on video. I don’t trust our legal system anyway, I think it’s corrupt as ****, but that’s another discussion for another time

Advertisement
Always was raised that you should never put your hands on a woman regardless of the situation. What be going on in these peoples head to compel them to do that sh*t? Smh...

People like this are whimps cry babies.

One day back when I was a beast 800 lb squat deadlift same I was like HUGE DESK, well one day I was in parking lot and saw a WHIMP like this pushing a lady around wasn’t apretty scene at all.

Well Zi walked up with 23” pythons 32” quads 53” chest , second degree Black Belt Taekwondo and said WHY DON’T PICK ON A MAN RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW.... I laughed in is face and waved the lady into the store for safety.

Well the whimp jumped in his car shaking yelling HELP HELP

😂😂😂😂. LMAO as people gathered pointing fingers and laughing at the whimp

GOCANES

People like this are whimps cry babies.

One day back when I was a beast 800 lb squat deadlift same I was like HUGE DESK, well one day I was in parking lot and saw a WHIMP like this pushing a lady around wasn’t apretty scene at all.

Well Zi walked up with 23” pythons 32” quads 53” chest , second degree Black Belt Taekwondo and said WHY DON’T PICK ON A MAN RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW.... I laughed in is face and waved the lady into the store for safety.

Well the whimp jumped in his car shaking yelling HELP HELP

😂😂😂😂. LMAO as people gathered pointing fingers and laughing at the whimp

GOCANES

Bruh wtf are you even saying 💀

Bruh wtf are you even saying 💀

Whimps that abuse women are scared cry babies when confronted when the tables are turned.

I gave a true example of a woman abuser get confronted by a much larger force like he was doing, they run and cry .

That’s what I was talking about, take this FSU WHIMP and try that on a real man and he’d be CRYING for help LMAO

GOCANES

You sure this is his girlfriend he's threating and not his offensive line? You'd think he's be more ****ed at them.

All jokes aside this isn't a good look for him if all this is true and we'll see how Willie really handles this.

Advertisement
This ought to play well with FSU's Title IX playbook after the Winston debacle.

I honestly can't laugh hard enough at this ignorance.

I could not agree more. I was raised not to put a hand on any woman. Unless I'm in a wheelchair and unable to get the parking brake loose, I'm just gonna use these 2 feet God blessed me with to get away from said crazy female. The only morons in here rationalizing why it would be ok to physically assault a woman are probably already guilty of doing it in the past. Pathetic

Advertisement
In 2019 people are judged in the court of public opinion instead of the court of the law. Notice how she didn't take this to the authorities but was quick to take it to social media. Smfh.

Ask yourself what's really going to results. Taking it to Tally PD first or putting it on social media so tally pd can't sweep it under the rug like they've been proven to do NUMEROUS times regarding football players.

Ask yourself what's really going to results. Taking it to Tally PD first or putting it on social media so tally pd can't sweep it under the rug like they've been proven to do NUMEROUS times regarding football players.

That's a weak argument. This would have went public just like Jameis' case did. All this tells me is she is more concerned about ruining Francois life than actually getting justice.

In 2019 people are judged in the court of public opinion instead of the court of the law. Notice how she didn't take this to the authorities but was quick to take it to social media. Smfh.
Who tf cares if she took it to authorities ? Public OPINION ? You can clearly hear him hit her in the video and then say that he will do it again . This is video evidence this isn’t her posting a statement with no proof . You have no idea whether she contacted the authorities or not . Regardless it doesn’t matter because there is clear evidence on video and probably on her body too

Advertisement
That's a weak argument. This would have went public just like Jameis' case did. All this tells me is she is more concerned about ruining Francois life than actually getting justice.

It took months for the Jameis case to go public, during that time Jameis lawyer had the kids involved delete their cell phone videos of the incident. So you're dead wrong.

Bunch of pussies on here scared of women hitting them. LOL.

Because the hospitals are overflowing with men victimized with physical abuse by women.

FOH
10% of men are victims of domestic violence.

You gonna let one of these smack you around?

Advertisement
Who cares how much stuff did Winston get away with.the great trailerhasse inspector Cousteau will find no wrong doing.the great agent Barney fifthe will report she's a cleat chaser and good digger.next issue will be crab legs and several packages of butter growing legs and running out the front door disappearing into the sunset.

It took months for the Jameis case to go public, during that time Jameis lawyer had the kids involved delete their cell phone videos of the incident. So you're dead wrong.

Casher didn't delete the video, he claimed to cops that he "lost" his phone (FSU speak for destroyed/got rid of) & it was never found.

Advertisement
Back