Francois fsu qb news (he gone)

I actually meant no way he survives this lol. I think FSU will want go sweep this under the rug, but in 2019 the media pressure will bury them. Remember what happened in Tennessee last year, just imagine that it will happen.

I misunderstood what you meant - I think he survives it easily. This is nothing to them. It’s FSU.

You can piledrive bltches, rape them, beat them. So a little ‘ol slap or punch in the face to woman is no big deal in Trailernasty.

But hey, I hope you’re right and I’m wrong.

Advertisement
tenor-2.gif

He comes from a program with a rich tradition of beating and sexually assaulting women. Hardly surprising.

I awlays assummed criminal defense program was a major recruiting tools. I remember the mother of a rb saying she liked how jumbo protected the male players. Never understand how any parent could send thier daughter to that school.

Advertisement
I misunderstood what you meant - I think he survives it easily. This is nothing to them. It’s FSU.

You can piledrive bltches, rape them, beat them. So a little ‘ol slap or punch in the face to woman is no big deal in Trailernasty.

If he gets kicked out like Deandre Johnson did, that leaves Blackman who no other QB behind him if I’m not mistaken. Willie definitely is begging Blackman right now to back off from the portal.

It's a little tougher when there's video, but I think you're right. No way they'd let something like this inconvenience them.

Advertisement
You guys living in Florida should call and email your congressmen. Everyone here should re-tweet this.

If this picks up steam in the media, he’s gone. If it goes unnoticed, FSU will sweep it under the rug because....it’s FSU.

I have some simple rules about relationships that both men and women should adhere to:

If I have to worry about you cheating on me, then it's time to leave the relationship.

If I'm cheating on you, then it's time to leave the relationship.

If I'm thinking about being violent with you, then it's time to leave the relationship.

If I'm worried about you being violent, then it's time to leave the relationship.

Lastly, If my relationship is like fitting a square peg into a round hole, then it's time to move on.

So many times in life we choose our mates for the wrong reasons and waste years off of our lives and theirs. Life is too short. Don't waste your time trying to fit square pegs into round holes. There's no reason to deal with so much conflict. Find a person that fits you where you have peace and harmony.

Last edited:
I wrote this letter as a concerned citizen to John Thrasher, president of FSU. Not saying it will do any good, but every little bit of pressure helps.

I am writing similar letters to the head of the office of diversity and inclusion at FSU, as well as to the state’s title IX officer, the Florida bar, and several congressmen.

I’ll also retweet the video to CNN, Buzzfeed, and dozens of local news outlets.

And I’m writing to several faculty members at FSU - especially those involved in gender studies.

“Dear Mr. Thrasher,

As you are probably aware, video has recently surfaced of football player Deondre Francois physically striking a young woman during an argument. This video is now being circulated on social media.

As you are also probably aware, this is not the first time Mr. Francois has been accused of domestic violence, nor is Mr Francois the first Florida State football player to be recently linked to such behavior. I do not need to remind you of the rape allegations, which made international headlines, brought against football player Jameis Winston.

I am writing to express my concern and outrage that Florida State University seemingly continues to tolerate a culture of violence against women. Such behavior is clearly not aligned with the university’s core academic and social mission, which states:

“The university strives to instill the strength, skill, and character essential for lifelong learning, personal responsibility, and sustained achievement within a community that fosters free inquiry and embraces diversity.”

Citizens of Florida deserve a state university that reflects our core values of inclusiveness, respect, and compassion. Violence against women has no place at Florida State University.

Sincerely,

X”

Advertisement
Advertisement
In 2019 people are judged in the court of public opinion instead of the court of the law. Notice how she didn't take this to the authorities but was quick to take it to social media. Smfh.

How do you know she didn’t also take it to the police? You’re making assumptions.

And good for her for exposing his *** in public. She should not stay silent

I know, I get it, you have to protect yourself against those scary abusive women.

The men’s shelters are overflowing with men abused by women. It’s a real problem. I get it.

Be strong. Call for help if you need it. If it gets really bad, scream and screech real loud in a high-pitched screamy voice. And hope someone will come help you against those scary abusive women.

You should also scratch them. So if she kills you, they can scrape some of the abusers DNA out of your nails. Then they can find her before she beats anymore boyfriends to death.

How do you know she didn’t also take it to the police? You’re making assumptions.

And good for her for exposing his *** in public. She should not stay silent

True, she should not stay silent but what benefit comes from her posting this to her Instagram? None. Take it to the authorities and let them handle it. I'm going to save my opinion on this situation until all the facts are presented. This court of public opinion sh*t is getting old.

Advertisement
Back