Francois fsu qb news (he gone)

Advertisement
When I lived up there 2 FSU DL men and an OL were hammered and crashed into a pregnant ladies car totaled and ran from the scene literally right in front of the stadium. Everyone in tally was talking about it and I was sure I’d see it on the news. Low and behold it disappears into thin air. Tallahassee police department is a huge joke. This guy Francois deserves to be raped over hot coals for putting his hands on a woman. Absolutely pathetic

Advertisement
Where is it do u see anyone on here posting that they're afraid of women hitting them and that hospitals are overflowing with victimized men? U FOH

I know, I get it, you have to protect yourself against those scary abusive women.

The men’s shelters are overflowing with men abused by women. It’s a real problem. I get it.

Be strong. Call for help if you need it. If it gets really bad, scream and screech real loud in a high-pitched screamy voice. And hope someone will come help you against those scary abusive women.

I don't think any man in here who believes that they have the right to defend themselves (even against a woman) is trying to imply that beating on a woman is ok. I definitely don't believe in putting hands on a women (unless U have to, to defend yourself). I definitely believe everyone has the right to defend themselves against anyone regardless of gender. But I clearly stated in my 1st response that under most situations a man should not put their hands on a woman, but there are some situations where u better defend yourself...somehow saying that makes one think they're a tough guy or that they're an idiot if they choose to defend themselves from a woman...yeah ok

Advertisement
I know, I get it, you have to protect yourself against those scary abusive women.

The men’s shelters are overflowing with men abused by women. It’s a real problem. I get it.

Be strong. Call for help if you need it. If it gets really bad, scream and screech real loud in a high-pitched screamy voice. And hope someone will come help you against those scary abusive women.

Your dry sarcasm and ignorance is duly noted 🆒

It doesn’t apply to this situation just based off the audio but some women are really persistent and pretty much wont stop until they get a fight. I think it’s pretty dumb how so many people can say don’t hit a woman BUT also say a woman hitting a man isn’t a problem. Everybody is not the same and you can’t go thru life putting your hands on people and thinking you somehow get to decide how they should respond as well. They wanna be treated equal to men in the workforce, positions of power, sports and society in general so let’s be equal here too.
I completely agree, when I have a daughter I'll tell her you putting your hands on anybody first is you asking for a fight. Too many times you see a woman hitting a man or trying her hardest to instigate a physical reaction and nobody says anything to her leading to more women thinking its ok which is as big od a problem. Now like you said this situation is different but it all comes together similarly

Advertisement
I'm so glad I did not grow up in the era of social media. Not talking about this video - can't hit a lady, and he sounds like an as-hole - I'm just saying thank god I didn't live at a time where what you are doing on a balcony or with your window open apparently, gets recorded and immediately posted to the world and ends up on rival teams fansites by nightfall. Good lord, we would have all been screwed! lol

Advertisement
When a man beats a woman, that's a very serious thing. That should NEVER happen. It's one thing to raise your voice, but you NEVER HIT A WOMAN. It's totally unacceptable and he should be kicked out of the program and arrested IMHO.

By nothing to see here doesn’t meant it’s not wrong to ever raise your hand to a woman. Did you just start following fsu with the things their players get away with? Smh

Advertisement
Back