For Those Who Haven't Seen - RE: henderson, dean, smith

Henderson did leave usa practice. Was told he was the backup and threw a fit.

That is a fact ^

What happened after that I don't know.

Advertisement
Yall want a kid who quits on his team? How do yall know he wouldn't do that here? He wasnt going to start here from the start, im cool with the staff telling him off about it, if you commit to something go through with it no matter what

if sean taylor wanted to committ last minute u would let him......and he quit an all star game lets say.....would u take him or let him go to fsu?

bang ther

Depends on if I believed ST was going to man up or sit on the bench and sulk every time I didn't put him in the game. Knowing how ST turned out, sure you put up with that but there's no reason to think this kid is that kind of talent.

Don't know if this is true, but if so I'm down. No point in wasting a scholarship on a kid you think will spend his time throwing tantrums.

Not sure if I believe it or not but the Henderson story wouldn't surprise me. He seems like a soft shouldered . If our staff did that, I applaud them. Quitters don't belong on this team. Doesn't matter if it's a pointless all star game or just a practice. Quitting is for es. If true, this gives Rumph points in my book.

My only question is if CH was such a cumbag, wouldn't the coaches have already known that after knowing him for
More than a year?

I'm sure they had their doubts about his character the whole time, but maybe the all star faqq out and his reaction to Rumph's call was the final nail in the coffin.

If they sent him a NLOI then it's probably bullshyt about them cutting him loose. I guess that would be the barometer. They were intoxicated by his speed like the rest of us so they probably overlooked all the faqgitry as long as they could.

Silent commit is like a silent relationship... U da side piece blood

Sometimes u the hammer
Sometimes u the nail

Advertisement
The staff had a tough decision to make after Henderson acted like a bytch at the USA practice. No doubt they knew if they called him down the b**** might not come. He would have been a problem and quit on Miami sooner or later anyway. Nice to know what happened. Now Shannon can deal with this cancer.

Yall want a kid who quits on his team? How do yall know he wouldn't do that here? He wasnt going to start here from the start, im cool with the staff telling him off about it, if you commit to something go through with it no matter what

if sean taylor wanted to committ last minute u would let him......and he quit an all star game lets say.....would u take him or let him go to fsu?

bang ther

Point is guys like Sean Taylor wouldn't quit. Success is talent + character + hard work. Talent alone ain't enough.

My only question is if CH was such a cumbag, wouldn't the coaches have already known that after knowing him for
More than a year?

'Cos we're desperate for speed and talent at CB.

ing out of an All-Star game because they were going to make you earn playing time coming off the bench was the final straw for this coaching staff. You can't overcome that mentality.

Advertisement
All makes perfect sense, CM not playing in game Nd returning home early, and I know for fact Smith and McFarland were committed for months and pulled their BS.

Dude these naysayers couldn't put together a successful pop warner team. I think I will trust the guys that get paid to evaluate players and who deal with players on a daily basis to know what a bad seed can do on a team.

All makes perfect sense, CM not playing in game Nd returning home early, and I know for fact Smith and McFarland were committed for months and pulled their BS.

I'm ok with losing those two though.

McFarland's snapchat story commitment told me everything I needed to know about him.

Smith getting absolutely punked at the All-Star game tells you everything you need to know about him. You can't get blocked into the bench and not react - got to stand up for yourself. mentality.

bang ther

Blasphemy.... Thats what you dont understand... Sean Taylor wouldnt do that. Only people like you would do that. Hence, why if we had any say you would no longer be a canes fan. We would have sent you ask packing to UF long time ago.

Advertisement
The reason Henderson didn't come here is because of last weekend.

The long story starts at the all star game in orlando. Henderson found out he wasn't starting & took his pads off & walked off. Refused to be a back up.

When rumph & Diaz found out about it rumph called him up & snapped on him. Told him that's not what canes do. We don't need kids like that. Henderson as a result got in his feelings & didn't show up Sunday night like he was supposed to. Because of that & him doing what he did at the all star game we stopped all communication with him.

Since then bandy has tried to play peacemaker between the staff & him but the staff had no interest.

#2 rumph found out as of late Monday night jhavonte Dean was a silent to us & to ASU. He seemed to be leaning in that direction. A big part in his recruitment here was Adrian colbert. So we had Adrian call & Dean admitted he was a silent to both of us & didn't know what to do. Adrian had a friend & teammate from Texas who transferred to ASU so he put them in touch.

After speaking to buddy from ASU he told them how ASU treated there players like **** & lied about most things from when he was being recruited. After that call he told ASU he was gonna be a cane. That was Tuesday afternoon before he decided.

Devonta I still don't know 100% what happened. All I know is Monday at around 2am I got a call from a particular coach saying this mother ****er. On top of that he told us he'd be going to lsu. Feelet free to blame me for that but he'd been a silent to us since paradise & I can show that on a screen shot supported by a pic of all of us at prime 112 from back in July when we were celebrating him & another kid who didn't end up coming.

BS

Advertisement
More than a year?

Yep...but I think he finally broke their cumbag limits.

The kid is a high schooler.

Why the **** would you not bring him in and rough him up, at least make an example out of kids who want to act like that. You really let him go to UF just because of that?

******* weak.

Bring him in and process his ***. Don't let UF get their hands on him. This is the dumbest **** I've ever heard why the **** would Rumph do that? No wonder he sucks *** at recruiting.

TFWIW I've heard Henderson wasn't a favorite in the Columbus Lockeroom, kids thought he was "strange"

Advertisement
Back