For Those Who Haven't Seen - RE: henderson, dean, smith

Yall want a kid who quits on his team? How do yall know he wouldn't do that here? He wasnt going to start here from the start, im cool with the staff telling him off about it, if you commit to something go through with it no matter what

if sean taylor wanted to committ last minute u would let him......and he quit an all star game lets say.....would u take him or let him go to fsu?

bang ther

Sean Taylor never pulled this crap.

That's why he's Sean Taylor.

Exactly it's DNA. Sean Taylor decleated a punter at the pro bowl dude brought it every time he stepped on the field and didn't care about the particulars.

Last edited:
Advertisement
All that matter is the field. Mark disappointed last year. I want to see the wins on the field.

interesting. i'd liked to see this confirmed as well, but it fits the time frame that Alabama decided to move on from him as well. And we all know that Saban was after Henderson hard. Look no further than the fact that he was the only recruit at his OV.

Yall want a kid who quits on his team? How do yall know he wouldn't do that here? He wasnt going to start here from the start, im cool with the staff telling him off about it, if you commit to something go through with it no matter what

if sean taylor wanted to committ last minute u would let him......and he quit an all star game lets say.....would u take him or let him go to fsu?

bang ther

Yikes. Horrendous example.

Advertisement
Let's be fair. Brooklyndee isn't a crackpot porster. I don't think dee is just making shît up. I think he's telling us what he heard. Whether it's true is a matter of who he heard it from and who they heard it from and how accurate the he said she said is.

If we take what dee is saying as true, at first I found it odd that Rumph knew what was happening at the USA-Canada game and that Rumph would get involved in that. I mean we need speed and CB's??? Then I thought about it and Henderson's recruitment and what a flake he's been. I'm sure the coaches have seen the craziness first hand.

So I ask this: Is it possible that our coaching staff got fed up with him and decided that he would be a cancer in the locker room so Rumph gave him a call, willing to lose him, to see how he responded and if he responded poorly they decided that he's not worth the trouble?

lmao. they snapped on him over USA football. hahah that hasta be a joke.

You guys don't get it...

Kids like this won't pan out. You can't have that *****-made quitter mentality and succeed in college. This **** aint a joke when you get to this level. Some of you guys clearly didn't play collegiate sports.

And remember when Pete put out that Rumph took a phone call from one of the diehard Cane (Bandy) and said he was fired up? I'm sure it was Bandy hot about Henderson quitting at the all-star game. You think he would pull that **** if they told him he was a backup? **** naw, he would strap his ****** helmet on and prove all of them wrong.

Last edited:

bang ther

Henderson ain't Sean Taylor.....

bang ther

ST wouldn't quit a ****** all-star game. That's what made him the legend of Sean ******* Taylor! And that's what makes Henderson the child he is. Don't you see that DW? This kid didn't deserve to be a Cane. I'd be willing to bet you don't hear from him again.

Last edited:
Advertisement
lmao. they snapped on him over USA football. hahah that hasta be a joke.

i want confirmation on this **** foreal cause theres no ay i can believe this until pete or someone with a history of good info tells us. if its true i apologize but theres too many holes in this story....big time programs dont let elite kids leave because of hissy fits.

Big time programs do pass on kids having hissy fits. That's what makes them big time programs. There are a million other talented kids who don't act little b**ches waiting to get an offer. Henderson wasn't a 5 star once in a generation cb, he is a four star "athlete" without much time at the position he was getting recruited to play. You think Saban would ever recruit a kid who quit on his teammates, throws off his gear and storms off the field, and makes pouty faces because he isn't a starter?

Exactly...remember how Bama pulled their hat out of the race for Henderson at right about the same time as this all-star **** happened? Coincidence? Nah they just moved on to the next kid.

ST was a once in a generation type of athlete. If Henderson had 40 TDS and 6 picks in one year, then I can see the point being valid about not dropping him, but ST's dad wouldn't let him go out like that. He was about as strict as they come, remember he was a cop son. But not sure if this is true or not, but usually if they display these type of traits now, it tends to show itself in college. He's going to be in a rude awakening if he thinks it's going to be peaches and cream at UF under shannon. If he get in his dog house, they usually don't come out. Saw that first hand at the U, and to our demise.

This story regarding Hendo does somewhat jive with an interview Diaz gave on NSD once the class was wrapped up. Diaz mentioned attitude and some guys might not be a true Cane.

Miami is not a proven quantity yet, no matter how much us old school die hards know it is, the flaky kids will not come until we truly #buildchampions , and they will go with the safe play

Advertisement
I don't know what's true or isn't true. But I do remember guys on here wondering where BJ was during the All Star game and why he wasn't playing. If it's true about him storming off, combined with him being a total cumrag during the entire process to the point where his own HS coach got sick of him, then he's not cut out to be a big time P5 player.

Clowns think there's some magic potion where a college coach can snap his fingers and say abracadabra and turn a pvssy into a pirate. Life don't work that way. You don't change 18 years of faqgification. That shyts ingrained in BJ's DNA by the time he's 18.

It's why you see coaches getting fired all the time. They put too much stock in athletic ability and not enough in character. Then those low character guys kill you as a coach.

There's a laundry list of incredibly talented guys we've all seen who have flamed out because of attitude. Good coaches read that and run. Dummies think they're going to change it.

You ain't changing a guy's entire personality. BJ was either born a gaped out pvssy or his parents and advisers turned him into one over the course of 18 years. And this ain't sour grapes from the Living Legend. I've been saying this kid is a shythead for a long time. If what Dee said is true then it's totally confirmed.

As for Dean, I guess he wasn't lying a couple weeks ago when he said he still wanted to go to Alabaga and that we were tied evenly in second with Utah and ASU. This Colbertson dude is one of my all-time favorite Canes, and he was only here for a year. If he wants to coach we should keep an eye on him because he's a star.

Smith must have really put a dagger in Dugans's heart. If some of the stuff I heard Dugans did to form a bond with him was true I don't blame Dugans for being sour.

dee is a football guy who knows how to break down tape. brings a lot of value to this board. he's not some fake insider - been right before, and owned it when he;s wrong. also, if he wanted to make a thread about that post he coulda done it himself

bang ther

Taylor wouldn't do that...that's y he is Sean Taylor and that's CJ if yall want kids like that on the team yall dumb

Advertisement
My only question is if CH was such a cumbag, wouldn't the coaches have already known that after knowing him for
More than a year?

Let's be fair. Brooklyndee isn't a crackpot porster. I don't think dee is just making shît up. I think he's telling us what he heard. Whether it's true is a matter of who he heard it from and who they heard it from and how accurate the he said she said is.

If we take what dee is saying as true, at first I found it odd that Rumph knew what was happening at the USA-Canada game and that Rumph would get involved in that. I mean we need speed and CB's??? Then I thought about it and Henderson's recruitment and what a flake he's been. I'm sure the coaches have seen the craziness first hand.

So I ask this: Is it possible that our coaching staff got fed up with him and decided that he would be a cancer in the locker room so Rumph gave him a call, willing to lose him, to see how he responded and if he responded poorly they decided that he's not worth the trouble?

Dee is hearing this from the staff. As a former player he is connected. So he isn't getting this from a guy that spoke to a guy who knows the staff. He is getting this stuff from the coaches.

And yes...I'm willing to bet that's exactly what happened RVA. They wanted to see what this kid was made of inside...nothin but vanilla cream. You can't win with kids like that.

This Colbert dude is one of my all-time favorite Canes, and he was only here for a year. If he wants to coach we should keep an eye on him because he's a star.

Couldn't agree more. If he can't stick in the league bring him back as a GA. liked him on the podcast - think he'd bring energy and football iq while excelling in the recruiting game

My only question is if CH was such a cumbag, wouldn't the coaches have already known that after knowing him for
More than a year?

I think this was Rumphs point in saying he learned from this cycle, if it smells like rotten remora, cut bait

Advertisement
Back