For Those Who Haven't Seen - RE: henderson, dean, smith

what happened with Edwards...

I know one coach in Broward who knows these kids well who told me the kid didn't want to compete and wanted some guarantees, not happening at the U. Just passing on what I was told!

Call it what you want because I don't give a ****!

Doesn't want to compete yet goes to a school loaded with DBs with another 4 in the same class?

Listed as a WR signee there, sport.

Brian Edwards?

My apologies, sir. I thought it was about Henderson.

Advertisement
I know one coach in Broward who knows these kids well who told me the kid didn't want to compete and wanted some guarantees, not happening at the U. Just passing on what I was told!

Doesn't want to compete yet goes to a school loaded with DBs with another 4 in the same class?

Brian Edwards?

Honest mistake, sir.

My only question is if CH was such a cumbag, wouldn't the coaches have already known that after knowing him for
More than a year?

You gotta give the kid a chance to prove to you that he's a flake...

Brian Edwards?

duh whaaatt? Henderson signed as a WR???

How classic is this if true! These ****ers sell the DBU thing and then move him to the other side of the ball. Shannon is gonna Sam Shields him

Colbert & Deejay will both work For Miami after their playing careers

Both are more Miami than some these fake 305 kids

Advertisement
Regarding Davonta Smith....my 2 cents is that has FSU fingerprints all over it. If you recall, out of nowhere, FSU got him to Tally for a night about a week or two prior to his scheduled visit to Miami. They had no interest in him and are stacked 3 deep at WR...nonetheless, they used their cache to get him (my guess, the sole purpose of which was to undermine Miami and make sure he did not come to the U) Just a hunch but probably 100% the truth. Just wonder what Amir Rasul is thinking after he said in an interview that FSU got him to decommit from Miami and take the offer at FSU as they had committed to bring in only one RB in the next recruiting class.....then FSU brings in 4 running backs this year....2 of them 5 stars.........Amir is done at FSU...but would have to sit out to rejoin the Canes.

Advertisement
Back