For Those Who Haven't Seen - RE: henderson, dean, smith

nystateofmind

C'est la vie
Banned
The reason Henderson didn't come here is because of last weekend.

The long story starts at the all star game in orlando. Henderson found out he wasn't starting & took his pads off & walked off. Refused to be a back up.

When rumph & Diaz found out about it rumph called him up & snapped on him. Told him that's not what canes do. We don't need kids like that. Henderson as a result got in his feelings & didn't show up Sunday night like he was supposed to. Because of that & him doing what he did at the all star game we stopped all communication with him.

Since then bandy has tried to play peacemaker between the staff & him but the staff had no interest.

#2 rumph found out as of late Monday night jhavonte Dean was a silent to us & to ASU. He seemed to be leaning in that direction. A big part in his recruitment here was Adrian colbert. So we had Adrian call & Dean admitted he was a silent to both of us & didn't know what to do. Adrian had a friend & teammate from Texas who transferred to ASU so he put them in touch.

After speaking to buddy from ASU he told them how ASU treated there players like **** & lied about most things from when he was being recruited. After that call he told ASU he was gonna be a cane. That was Tuesday afternoon before he decided.

Devonta I still don't know 100% what happened. All I know is Monday at around 2am I got a call from a particular coach saying this mother ****er. On top of that he told us he'd be going to lsu. Feelet free to blame me for that but he'd been a silent to us since paradise & I can show that on a screen shot supported by a pic of all of us at prime 112 from back in July when we were celebrating him & another kid who didn't end up coming.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The Henderson **** doesn't make sense

I heard the same thing about Henderson and the UA practice... Also heard about him riding out on team USA (some people here were wondering why they didn't see him in the USA-Canada game).

lol at the staffs feelings getting hurt lmao i cant lolololol......these guys r winners cmon they know they need ballers......this see,s like bs all the way. i like dee but he was way off on alot n this domt see, believable at all

Wow...that sort of puts in perspective just what we as fans choose to blame the staff for!! Looks like we just rolled our whole **** staff for trying to weed out the bad blood, and truly change the face and direction of this program!! Nice job by all us!!

Advertisement
[MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION] [MENTION=2]DMoney[/MENTION] [MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION] [MENTION=14457]Liberty City El[/MENTION] [MENTION=7366]Cane Dynasty[/MENTION] [MENTION=356]JHallCanes[/MENTION] [MENTION=9338]RVACane[/MENTION]
is this real life?

Yall want a kid who quits on his team? How do yall know he wouldn't do that here? He wasnt going to start here from the start, im cool with the staff telling him off about it, if you commit to something go through with it no matter what

Advertisement
The reason Henderson didn't come here is because of last weekend.

The long story starts at the all star game in orlando. Henderson found out he wasn't starting & took his pads off & walked off. Refused to be a back up.

When rumph & Diaz found out about it rumph called him up & snapped on him. Told him that's not what canes do. We don't need kids like that. Henderson as a result got in his feelings & didn't show up Sunday night like he was supposed to. Because of that & him doing what he did at the all star game we stopped all communication with him.

Since then bandy has tried to play peacemaker between the staff & him but the staff had no interest.

#2 rumph found out as of late Monday night jhavonte Dean was a silent to us & to ASU. He seemed to be leaning in that direction. A big part in his recruitment here was Adrian colbert. So we had Adrian call & Dean admitted he was a silent to both of us & didn't know what to do. Adrian had a friend & teammate from Texas who transferred to ASU so he put them in touch.

After speaking to buddy from ASU he told them how ASU treated there players like **** & lied about most things from when he was being recruited. After that call he told ASU he was gonna be a cane. That was Tuesday afternoon before he decided.

Devonta I still don't know 100% what happened. All I know is Monday at around 2am I got a call from a particular coach saying this mother ****er. On top of that he told us he'd be going to lsu. Feelet free to blame me for that but he'd been a silent to us since paradise & I can show that on a screen shot supported by a pic of all of us at prime 112 from back in July when we were celebrating him & another kid who didn't end up coming.

Thanks for the info, Brooklyn!!!

Definitely sounds like truth.

1.Henderson was flaky as **** the whole cycle and showed a huge lack of maturity and disrespect at the U.S. game. I think it'll end up being a blessing in disguise for us. Kid has bytch written all over him. Canes just wanna play and then when they get their shot, they prove **** by balling, not by throwing hissy fits.

2.Can definitely see the scenario with Dean taking place. We had some kids playing us this cycle. Colbert ends up being a better DB recruiter than any of our coaches. Kid has my respect! True Cane!

3.Devontae played us. It was clear as day when he didn't come on his visit. The "other silent recruit" menioned is of course, Whoopie. They both played us like a fiddle. I'd be ****ed off too if I was the coach that called Brooklyn at 2 am.

Bottom line is, Hendo is weak sauce and Smith was about that bag life.

I know for the "unicorns" and "pixies" crowd it's hard to believe, but **** sounds legit.

Last edited:
Yall want a kid who quits on his team? How do yall know he wouldn't do that here? He wasnt going to start here from the start, im cool with the staff telling him off about it, if you commit to something go through with it no matter what

This^^^^^

Dude might have been a huge cancer in the locker room.

1) why the **** would any of our coaches chew out a kid 3 ******* days before NSD? Lock his bytch *** down, and fix his attitude during summer ball. You can red shirt the fûcking kid if he throws hizzy fits and doesn't want to be a team player. He will mature or transfer, but I doubt a kid who gets upset about not starting in a meaningless game would have been ok with sitting out another year. This is unacceptable if true.

2) hope DIVAnte Smith enjoyed prime 112, he won't be able to afford it once he's working at enterprise rent a car.

Advertisement
The Henderson **** doesn't make sense

I heard the same thing about Henderson and the UA practice... Also heard about him riding out on team USA (some people here were wondering why they didn't see him in the USA-Canada game).

No I believe that its everything else that's fishy. How did the staff know just like that and if they knew why would they go at him like that and expect him at the film watch

Henderson though no question was good enough tto playin that game so I believe that and because of that I Idon't want that dude on my team

if sean taylor wanted to committ last minute u would let him......and he quit an all star game lets say.....would u take him or let him go to fsu?

bang ther

Advertisement
Back