For Those Who Haven't Seen - RE: henderson, dean, smith

1) why the **** would any of our coaches chew out a kid 3 ******* days before NSD? Lock his bytch *** down, and fix his attitude during summer ball. You can red shirt the fûcking kid if he throws hizzy fits and doesn't want to be a team player. He will mature or transfer, but I doubt a kid who gets upset about not starting in a meaningless game would have been ok with sitting out another year. This is unacceptable if true.

2) hope DIVAnte Smith enjoyed prime 112, he won't be able to afford it once he's working at enterprise rent a car.

crqzy part is people believe it its insane.......use common sense for crying out loud.

Advertisement
lmao. they snapped on him over USA football. hahah that hasta be a joke.

i want confirmation on this **** foreal cause theres no ay i can believe this until pete or someone with a history of good info tells us. if its true i apologize but theres too many holes in this story....big time programs dont let elite kids leave because of hissy fits.

i want confirmation on this **** foreal cause theres no ay i can believe this until pete or someone with a history of good info tells us. if its true i apologize but theres too many holes in this story....big time programs dont let elite kids leave because of hissy fits.

Maybe they felt he wasn't elite and not worth the headache after a stunt like this

1) why the **** would any of our coaches chew out a kid 3 ******* days before NSD? Lock his bytch *** down, and fix his attitude during summer ball. You can red shirt the fûcking kid if he throws hizzy fits and doesn't want to be a team player. He will mature or transfer, but I doubt a kid who gets upset about not starting in a meaningless game would have been ok with sitting out another year. This is unacceptable if true.

2) hope DIVAnte Smith enjoyed prime 112, he won't be able to afford it once he's working at enterprise rent a car.

crqzy part is people believe it its insane.......use common sense for crying out loud.

I can't speak for what happened at the USA game, however, the person who would update me on his commitment had mentionedto me if we would lose him it wouldn't be that big of a deal. He mentioned to me CJ's attitude this year was terrible and was out there not trying not really caring, so I can definitely see this situation happening.

Yall want a kid who quits on his team? How do yall know he wouldn't do that here? He wasnt going to start here from the start, im cool with the staff telling him off about it, if you commit to something go through with it no matter what

if sean taylor wanted to committ last minute u would let him......and he quit an all star game lets say.....would u take him or let him go to fsu?

bang ther

Sean Taylor never pulled this crap.

That's why he's Sean Taylor.

Advertisement
[MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION] [MENTION=2]DMoney[/MENTION] [MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION] [MENTION=14457]Liberty City El[/MENTION] [MENTION=7366]Cane Dynasty[/MENTION] [MENTION=356]JHallCanes[/MENTION] [MENTION=9338]RVACane[/MENTION]
is this real life?

If it is SoFla crootin is wayyyy more fvcked up then we ever imagined.

Yall want a kid who quits on his team? How do yall know he wouldn't do that here? He wasnt going to start here from the start, im cool with the staff telling him off about it, if you commit to something go through with it no matter what

if sean taylor wanted to committ last minute u would let him......and he quit an all star game lets say.....would u take him or let him go to fsu?

bang ther

Sean Taylor never pulled this crap.

That's why he's Sean Taylor.

THIS.
And saying Henderson is elite, or even in the same anything as ST was, is a ******* disgrace.
Henderson is a great athlete. But he isn't a great player. He's all potential. And while I did want him because of that, Him realizing his potential is completely predicated on his mentality and motor/drive. Everything dealing with his recruitment - him being indecisive as ****, and a total b*th at the USA game, and just getting outplayed at the UA game, makes me think he will never reach his potential.

I can't speak for what happened at the USA game, however, the person who would update me on his commitment had mentionedto me if we would lose him it wouldn't be that big of a deal. He mentioned to me CJ's attitude this year was terrible and was out there not trying not really caring, so I can definitely see this situation happening.

That I could understand. The whole thing about the game might have been the final straw..**** that kid

Big time programs do pass on kids having hissy fits. That's what makes them big time programs. There are a million other talented kids who don't act little b**ches waiting to get an offer. Henderson wasn't a 5 star once in a generation cb, he is a four star "athlete" without much time at the position he was getting recruited to play. You think Saban would ever recruit a kid who quit on his teammates, throws off his gear and storms off the field, and makes pouty faces because he isn't a starter?

Advertisement

If you want confirmation go watch the game and look for Henderson. He wasn't hurt, so he should have been fine to play. And before he left for that game he told the staff he was coming. Then he had Bandy and DJ in his ear while he was down there. And his roommate decommitted from UF while at the game. YET when he gets back to miami, instead of going to watch film with Bandy, he blows off the meeting with the coaches he just committed to? This makes perfect sense with what Dee is saying. Plus even his coach called him out. Its gotta take a lot of BS for your own coach to do that.

The fact is Rumph, and others on this staff, are going to call these kids out with their BS. Being a Miami Hurricane isn't just about talent, it about mentality. And if you don't have it, you're not coming here. Personally I like that they dropped Gibson for playing games. I think we have to have the Jimmy Johnson philosophy when it comes to recruiting. You have to be a 5* talent to get away with some of this g.ay **** these recruits pull, otherwise we'll go a different direction.

Last edited:

If you want confirmation go watch the game and look for Henderson. He wasn't hurt, so he should have been fine to play. And before he left for that game he told the staff he was coming. Then he had Bandy and DJ in his ear while he was down there. And his roommate decommitted from UF while at the game. YET when he gets back to miami, instead of going to watch film with Bandy, he blows off the meeting with the coaches he just committed to? This makes perfect sense with what Dee is saying. Plus even his coach called him out. Its gotta take a lot of BS for your own coach to do that.

The fact is Rumph, and others on this staff, are going to call these kids out with their BS. Being a Miami Hurricane isn't just about talent, it about mentality. And if you don't have it, you're not coming here. Personally I like that they dropped Gibson for playing games. I think we have to have the Jimmy Johnson philosophy when it comes to recruiting. You have to be a 5* talent to get away with some of this g.ay **** these recruits pull, otherwise we'll go a different direction.

Sounds plausible to me

lol at the staffs feelings getting hurt lmao i cant lolololol......these guys r winners cmon they know they need ballers......this see,s like bs all the way. i like dee but he was way off on alot n this domt see, believable at all

I ain't been way off or even off. **** changes. Sucks but that's the case

too easy for fans to be able to dismiss this kinda stuff because they arent in the weightroom, meeting rooms, film room, locker room, on greentree, day in day out w these kids. they have no idea what it takes to build a winning culture.

its madden to them, cuz thats all they know. its get the biggest & fastest guys and it will magically work out to them

henderson's flakiness was plain to see for anyone wanting to pay attention. i hope we continue to weed guys like this out in our recruiting process

and no, this isnt excusing rumph. we still better perform like chanpions come fall or his *** needs to go

Advertisement

That I could understand. The whole thing about the game might have been the final straw..**** that kid

This is the only thing that makes sense. Otherwise, you don't turn down a kid with maturity issues, but take another kid who might have been trying to double cross you. Then send a LOI to a kid who basically spat in your face by not showing up to OV. I thought Dmoney said amateur hour was done at Coral Gables. Also could be the staff (ie. Richt) doing the kid a favor by teaching him a major life lesson early. Sort of like eventually having to let Bruce go. Sometimes kids just need that wake call. We will miss the speed, especially on special teams, but its not that big of a deal.

That said, I am not sure all this need to be out there. Unless the staff is telling him its ok, Brooklyndee might need to tighten up a little. Fans don't need to know everything. Too many are just a bunch of miserable a@@holes.

This is the only thing that makes sense. Otherwise, you don't turn down a kid with maturity issues, but take another kid who might have been trying to double cross you. Then send a LOI to a kid who basically spat in your face by not showing up to OV. I thought Dmoney said amateur hour was done at Coral Gables. Also could be the staff (ie. Richt) doing the kid a favor by teaching him a major life lesson early. Sort of like eventually having to let Bruce go. Sometimes kids just need that wake call. We will miss the speed, especially on special teams, but its not that big of a deal.

That said, I am not sure all this need to be out there. Unless the staff is telling him its ok, Brooklyndee might need to tighten up a little. Fans don't need to know everything. Too many are just a bunch of miserable a@@holes.

I think its good for recruits to know that coaches will drop you if you BS them too much.

Advertisement
lol at the staffs feelings getting hurt lmao i cant lolololol......these guys r winners cmon they know they need ballers......this see,s like bs all the way. i like dee but he was way off on alot n this domt see, believable at all

LMao what hollokman dint come, smith didn't come. Almost none of these kids that you claimed where coming endec up signing with Miami. Anybody can say "**** changes" Thats a bunch of bull****.

LMao what hollokman dint come, smith didn't come. Almost none of these kids that you claimed where coming endec up signing with Miami. Anybody can say "**** changes" Thats a bunch of bull****.

You probably don't believe that Macfarland was a silent commit before NSD

Dialogue of Reporter asking Dugans about Devontae Smith:

Wide receivers coach Ron Dugans was asked if they felt good about Devonta Smith, who signed with Alabama over Miami today, at some point during the process.

Dugans' response: "Where is he right now?"

Reporter: "I think he ended up at Alabama"

Dugans: "I don't talk about kids who do not end up at Miami."

Advertisement
Back