For Those Who Haven't Seen - RE: henderson, dean, smith

I'm so tired of beating this dead horse. The staff failed in DB recruiting this year. Stop making excuses for them. I do like the guys we got, but we should have gotten more. Stop trashing the guys we didn't get. Who cares about them. WE FAILED TO RECRUIT THE PLAYERS WE NEEDED AT DB.

No. They walked away from talented player who lacked character, and lost one kid to a dynasty. Then they did the smart thing by not wasting a scholly on a JAG. The staff is recruiting for the long term. And they're doing pretty good so far, all things consdieted.

Advertisement
lmao. they snapped on him over USA football. hahah that hasta be a joke.

i want confirmation on this **** foreal cause theres no ay i can believe this until pete or someone with a history of good info tells us. if its true i apologize but theres too many holes in this story....big time programs dont let elite kids leave because of hissy fits.

Maybe they felt he wasn't elite and not worth the headache after a stunt like this

Dwins acts like bama, lsu, and the upper echelon don't get rid of hissy fit type kids

Bama let him go..

All makes perfect sense, CM not playing in game Nd returning home early, and I know for fact Smith and McFarland were committed for months and pulled their BS.

I'm ok with losing those two though.

McFarland's snapchat story commitment told me everything I needed to know about him.

Smith getting absolutely punked at the All-Star game tells you everything you need to know about him. You can't get blocked into the bench and not react - got to stand up for yourself. mentality.

Totally forgot about that with Smith at the all star game. I cringed when I saw that weak ****.

Don't know if this All-Star game stuff is true or not. But its very clear to me that Henderson was looking for any reason whatsoever to not come to Miami. Before this, we heard that it was that whole Homestead rumor situation that was turning him off to Miami - like that had anything to do with Miami or our coaches to begin with. So again, **** him. Have fun living in Gainesville for 4 years and going on your little Cr@cker Barrel dinner dates with Davis and Edwards you soft shouldered faqqits.

They have a Barrel there now? The city must be exploding.

Yall want a kid who quits on his team? How do yall know he wouldn't do that here? He wasnt going to start here from the start, im cool with the staff telling him off about it, if you commit to something go through with it no matter what

I mean that Hendy **** was straight beta. Crying over being behind on the depth chart. *Force them* to play your *** then by beating the **** out of your competition. Pretty proud that our staff said ***** that clown.

Advertisement
what happened with Edwards...

I know one coach in Broward who knows these kids well who told me the kid didn't want to compete and wanted some guarantees, not happening at the U. Just passing on what I was told!

Call it what you want because I don't give a ****!

Too many guys like this from South Florida act entitled and it kills the team's unity. If he's afraid to compete then no reason to bring him in, there's been too many players like this that have been in the program the last decade that either get kicked off the team or create a rift in the locker room. If kids don't realize the opportunity that they're getting to play at UM then forget them.
give us the deets on Courtel.
Not sure what he did this time, but he's had serious problems with work ethic. Too much talk without putting in the work

Sounds like Henderson is socially and emotionally immature if what was written here is true. If true I fully support cutting bait. And the reality is, that entitlement mentality did not start at the all star game. Maybe we dodged a cancer for the team.

Advertisement
Lol that boy Henderson is a weirdo

I doubt he will ever start at florida. Boy don't wanna tackle

I know one coach in Broward who knows these kids well who told me the kid didn't want to compete and wanted some guarantees, not happening at the U. Just passing on what I was told!

Doesn't want to compete yet goes to a school loaded with DBs with another 4 in the same class?

Doesn't want to compete yet goes to a school loaded with DBs with another 4 in the same class?

Listed as a WR signee there, sport.

Advertisement
***** this thread and talking about these punk *** es who aren't canes.. let's talk about who we got and who we can get next year. F these other clowns

Listed as a WR signee there, sport.

Brian Edwards?

Every great team has leaders-guys who would run through a wall to win. Thats what Richt and Co. are looking for .They are purging the low character guys and setting an example.Its going to pay dividends in the long run. We have 3 receivers that run 4.4 or less in this years recruiting class-Henderson was not a proven corner . Not the kind of guy Miami was going to stick their necks out for.

Advertisement
I'm so tired of beating this dead horse. The staff failed in DB recruiting this year. Stop making excuses for them. I do like the guys we got, but we should have gotten more. Stop trashing the guys we didn't get. Who cares about them. WE FAILED TO RECRUIT THE PLAYERS WE NEEDED AT DB.

No. They walked away from talented player who lacked character, and lost one kid to a dynasty. Then they did the smart thing by not wasting a scholly on a JAG. The staff is recruiting for the long term. And they're doing pretty good so far, all things consdieted.

Ok, let's try this one more time. My argument (we didn't recruit DB well enough) has nothing to do with Henderson's character or Edward's (insert excuse here). Defensive back was a huge need for us this recruiting season. We easily could have used 6 recruits. We have immediate playing time for the right players. Also, South Florida has an abundance of these types of athletes. We managed to get three low rated 4 stars and one 3 star. I do happen to like all of them BTW. I think that's a failure and unacceptable at the University of Miami. I don't want to bash the kids we did or did not get. I do want to hold the staff accountable though. They should have done better. We should expect them to do better. I hope the person managing Richt feels the same way.

Last edited:
If true he is quite immature. Him being a leader? He thinks his Nike 40 allows him to be a a legend is his own mind.

lmao. they snapped on him over USA football. hahah that hasta be a joke.

i want confirmation on this **** foreal cause theres no ay i can believe this until pete or someone with a history of good info tells us. if its true i apologize but theres too many holes in this story....big time programs dont let elite kids leave because of hissy fits.

If you want confirmation go watch the game and look for Henderson. He wasn't hurt, so he should have been fine to play. And before he left for that game he told the staff he was coming. Then he had Bandy and DJ in his ear while he was down there. And his roommate decommitted from UF while at the game. YET when he gets back to miami, instead of going to watch film with Bandy, he blows off the meeting with the coaches he just committed to? This makes perfect sense with what Dee is saying. Plus even his coach called him out. Its gotta take a lot of BS for your own coach to do that.

The fact is Rumph, and others on this staff, are going to call these kids out with their BS. Being a Miami Hurricane isn't just about talent, it about mentality. And if you don't have it, you're not coming here. Personally I like that they dropped Gibson for playing games. I think we have to have the Jimmy Johnson philosophy when it comes to recruiting. You have to be a 5* talent to get away with some of this g.ay **** these recruits pull, otherwise we'll go a different direction.

This makes perfect sense cause I **** sure didn't see him.

Wait what did Dugans do to convince Devonta?

Franchise, what you got for me

I can't breach the confidence, but you can rest assured that Dugans recruited the fck out of that fake Christian.

So you are finally admitting I was right about Smith and all that name calling you did.

I admit that you're a fake useless scrotella. Dugans recruiting his *** off has nothing to do with you.

It is so easy to get under your skin, and you immediately stet talking about male body parts. You need to grow up little boy, Fan Cheese.

Advertisement
Back