For the fire Blake James Crowd

Advertisement
To Summarize:

We have a football coach who is good at every aspect of his job except for coaching.

We have an Athletic Director who good at every aspect of his job except directing athletics.

Sounds like a winning recipe!

Well it makes sense given that UM has a university president who is good at every aspect of his job except for presiding over a university. :monkey-serious:

What makes Blake James a bad AD in some of your eyes? We have a president who doesn’t give a **** about football and offers him no support essentially telling him he is on his own, a disorganized and dis-unified board of trustees that micromanaged and forced the Manny Diaz hire, and he’s given half the budget top ten programs are given but expected to hire a top ten coach, he does not have nearly the financial booster support that massive state SEC schools have. I’m not saying he’s great AD but what is he supposed to do? It seems like any AD no many how good they are is gonna be limited. It seems to me the root of the problem is the school itself and the board of trustees. That needs to be fixed before you fix AD position and the Head coach position. Although hiring a Mario Cristobal would make a lot of those issues fade into the background
Holy Fvvvking Sh*T!!!!!

My problem with him is that he doesnt see Miami football as the asset it is. Just to much potential there to not invest whatever it takes and every mediocre year that goes by is not only money lost but its devaluing the Miami brand. That brand demands the best and instead of keeping it up he is milking it for whatever he can get out of it.

Advertisement
It's all good, man. Lots of people struggle with early symptoms and it doesn't always get diagnosed quickly. Would explain some of the concerns that UGa had (even if difficult to articulate) as well as the very rapid decline in the pace of his speech since working for the ACCN.
I know we're essentially guessing at the severity of Richt's actual health decline while here but if it actually was something that was impacting him more and more frequently (and I believe it was) then one could almost* see why he was insistent upon keeping Jon Richt around. The kid could've very easily been viewed as a crutch by Mark to use so he could at least attempt to be the type of head coach he wanted to be as he was dead set against only being a CEO.

I don't know if this is a troll, but I'll bite.

The dude came from the University of Maine. Let me repeat that again-the University of Maine. He has no idea what an athletic program is supposed to look like, particularly one with a history like ours that aspires to win championships.

It's all good, man. Lots of people struggle with early symptoms and it doesn't always get diagnosed quickly. Would explain some of the concerns that UGa had (even if difficult to articulate) as well as the very rapid decline in the pace of his speech since working for the ACCN.
He also had a heart attack like right after leaving Miami. his health definitely contributed to the end

Advertisement
What makes Blake James a bad AD in some of your eyes? We have a president who doesn’t give a **** about football and offers him no support essentially telling him he is on his own, a disorganized and dis-unified board of trustees that micromanaged and forced the Manny Diaz hire, and he’s given half the budget top ten programs are given but expected to hire a top ten coach, he does not have nearly the financial booster support that massive state SEC schools have. I’m not saying he’s great AD but what is he supposed to do? It seems like any AD no many how good they are is gonna be limited. It seems to me the root of the problem is the school itself and the board of trustees. That needs to be fixed before you fix AD position and the Head coach position. Although hiring a Mario Cristobal would make a lot of those issues fade into the background
I'm just curious to how you know all this for certain? Do you work in the athletic dept. ?

But you didn't answer his question. He asked what resources does Blake not have to do his job effectively and what evidence do you have to support your narrative that "the BOT forced the Manny Diaz hire?" Where I come from, accountability starts at the top. And if you have an athletic director who has seen his major three sports regress under his tenure, then the most logical thing to do is find the common denominator, and Blake Jamesis the common denominator in those struggles. The president's role is somewhat irrelevant in all honesty. If you have an AD and his administration that has a clear vision, this would not be happening, and Manny Diaz and Gino DImare would never have been hired in the first place. That's Blake James issue.
Football has struggled long before Blake as ad. For football, it invokes a change in the admin mindset

I don't know if this is a troll, but I'll bite.

The dude came from the University of Maine. Let me repeat that again-the University of Maine. He has no idea what an athletic program is supposed to look like, particularly one with a history like ours that aspires to win championships.
That's the joke of it all too. I know Fake was here prior to Maine but you hire him back to an elevated position based ON his run at Maine- a school that is comparable in NO way at all to Miami whether you're talking athletically, academically or even culturally.

Advertisement
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT for Athletic Director (AD) = ALONZO HIGHSMITH OR ROB CHUDZINSKI ….both former UM ALUMNI both NFL experience in management ?

Attachments

• 1DF4DBDE-2606-4394-A37B-260604CD0163.jpeg
    1DF4DBDE-2606-4394-A37B-260604CD0163.jpeg
    702.2 KB · Views: 0
And I might be in the minority, but Mark Richt was a lazy, easy hire and IMO, a poor hire. He checked boxes (big name and a nice, clean image) but was historically underwhelming at UGA. Mark himself has admitted that but for his alma mater calling, he likely wouldn't even have coached again. We hired a guy that never had his heart into it. There was nothing bold about that hire.

Advertisement
Manny Blake James family and friends… we know you’re here. You know the heat has cranked up when all these posters with 55 messages since 2013 start coming to the defense of the school and current HC. UVA gonna light that hot seat on fire tomorrow night, bye Manny! And Blake you’re done, you’re not making it out this time. You’ve ruined everything you’ve touched from Baseball to Football, Basketball. It’s all on you!

Attachments

• A6EF926E-AF8B-44FE-BFEF-C18520FB3D99.jpeg
    A6EF926E-AF8B-44FE-BFEF-C18520FB3D99.jpeg
    85 KB · Views: 1
the blake james needs to be fired threads dont have enough posts.. people are running out of steam... manny is gone at some point, just a matter of when.. we cant afford to keep blake james... we are becoming further and further from relevance.. turn up the heat.. fly the banner for blake james.... where do i send my cash

Advertisement
Back