For the fire Blake James Crowd

What makes Blake James a bad AD in some of your eyes? We have a president who doesn’t give a **** about football and offers him no support essentially telling him he is on his own, a disorganized and dis-unified board of trustees that micromanaged and forced the Manny Diaz hire, and he’s given half the budget top ten programs are given but expected to hire a top ten coach, he does not have nearly the financial booster support that massive state SEC schools have. I’m not saying he’s great AD but what is he supposed to do? It seems like any AD no many how good they are is gonna be limited. It seems to me the root of the problem is the school itself and the board of trustees. That needs to be fixed before you fix AD position and the Head coach position. Although hiring a Mario Cristobal would make a lot of those issues fade into the background

Last edited:
Advertisement
Want makes Blake James a bad AD in some of your eyes?
**** hires, bad ticket sells, bad representation of the program, bad performances, constant criticism, lack of accountability, the ability to **** up three sports in the same timespan with 1. hiring two **** coaches due to nepotism and 2. refusing to hire another coach even tho his best years are behind him.

and the pr move with ed reed, who appears to have had enough and just chills in his home.

i mean, thats a long list of reasons as to why Blake James as an AD sucks. he is the hue Jackson of ADs...

Advertisement
Want makes Blake James a bad AD in some of your eyes? We have a president who doesn’t give a **** about football and offers him no support essentially telling him he is on his own, a disorganized and dis-unified board of trustees that micromanaged and forced the Manny Diaz hire, and he’s given half the budget top ten programs are given but expected to hire a top ten coach, he does not have nearly the financial booster support that massive state SEC schools have. I’m not saying he’s great AD but what is he supposed to do? It seems like any AD no many how good they are is gonna be limited. It seems to me the root of the problem is the school itself and the board of trustees. That needs to be fixed before you fix AD position and the Head coach position. Although hiring a Mario Cristobal would make a lot of those issues fade into the background
You seem smart

Want makes Blake James a bad AD in some of your eyes? We have a president who doesn’t give a **** about football and offers him no support essentially telling him he is on his own, a disorganized and dis-unified board of trustees that micromanaged and forced the Manny Diaz hire, and he’s given half the budget top ten programs are given but expected to hire a top ten coach, he does not have nearly the financial booster support that massive state SEC schools have. I’m not saying he’s great AD but what is he supposed to do? It seems like any AD no many how good they are is gonna be limited. It seems to me the root of the problem is the school itself and the board of trustees. That needs to be fixed before you fix AD position and the Head coach position. Although hiring a Mario Cristobal would make a lot of those issues fade into the background
What support has been withheld that has prevented Blake James from seeking and achieving excellence?

What support has been withheld that has prevented Blake James from seeking and achieving excellence?
I’m not saying I think he is any good, I just don’t know that much am piecing things together. It seems like no matter who you put in the position they aren’t gonna have much success with the football program. Who specifically would you put in the position?

Last edited:
Advertisement
I think many of you aren’t looking at the dynamics of the situation with the school, president and the board of trustees. I don’t support James it’s the problems lie much deeper than the athletic director. Eff it, fire James then replace him with who exactly? And why would they have any more success

I’m not saying I think he is any good, I just don’t know that much am piecing things together. It seems like no matter who you put in the position they aren’t gonna have much success with the football program. Who specifically would you put in the position?
Take a look at other programs that have success. Look at who they hire. Make a list of experienced successful ADs that have similar resumes to ones hired by top programs. Then start making phone calls. Miami has enough money to out hire the ACC coastal.

Advertisement
The day that Flake James showed his pseudo-dictator side, and had his goons take signs away from several people at the basketball game that wanted Folden fired, he cemented himself as the beta cuck that he is.

I already thought that he should’ve been fired even before then. But that just made it even more obvious that he is a tone deaf, unqualified for this job, lame duck buffoon.

Flake, Strawley and Danny Miaz all must be cleansed from anything related with the U, as well as some of the others responsible for the destruction of our once great athletic programs.

Advertisement
I think many of you aren’t looking at the dynamics of the situation with the school, president and the board of trustees. I don’t support James it’s the problems lie much deeper than the athletic director. Eff it, fire James then replace him with who exactly? And why would they have any more success
Some one who will take a coaching search past day 1

What makes Blake James a bad AD in some of your eyes? We have a president who doesn’t give a **** about football and offers him no support essentially telling him he is on his own, a disorganized and dis-unified board of trustees that micromanaged and forced the Manny Diaz hire, and he’s given half the budget top ten programs are given but expected to hire a top ten coach, he does not have nearly the financial booster support that massive state SEC schools have. I’m not saying he’s great AD but what is he supposed to do? It seems like any AD no many how good they are is gonna be limited. It seems to me the root of the problem is the school itself and the board of trustees. That needs to be fixed before you fix AD position and the Head coach position. Although hiring a Mario Cristobal would make a lot of those issues fade into the background
Flake should be doing great things with a hands of President and BoT.

It's the next best thing to a supportive President and BoT.

FFS. The job isn't that hard.

Imagine coming to Blake James’s defense lmfao. Our 3 major sports teams blow. He is the ATHLETIC director. End of story. Shut the **** up.
Exactly. It’s really that simple. Whether it’s his fault or not, that’s what you sign up for when you lead any organization.

So he’s not a great AD is he a good AD?

If he’s a good AD, tell us what is he good at since you got all the excuses for why he’s getting a raw deal despite him heading an athletic department where the three main sports have sucked under his watch.

Advertisement
Back