Off-Topic For Canes Twitter Folks...LAZ

Advertisement
Why is Laz "supposed to be perceived as innocent"? He attacked the guy, not in self defense, stabbed him repeatedly in the neck, and the man died.
He isn’t as far as message boards are concerned and folks opinions on a situation. People can have opinions that’s what the internet is for. Somehow one poster thinks jury instructions are society wide. It’s pretty pathetic

The German head of state during World War Two was never officially found guilty. Are we allowed to have thoughts on him or not?
I forgot the only evidence we had against the head of state in Germany was a single video tape that has not been released to the public yet.

Advertisement
It has nothing to do with you allowing it. We are talking about the mods here. Its a disgrace seeing people attack someone who is supposed to be perceived as innocent.
29673F0A-A59B-4685-A2BF-C4F9292D395C.jpeg

Advertisement
Never met the guy. Never even heard of the guy until I opened up this thread. When I go to games I stick to the frat tailgates. They have much hotter girls than the canesfam tailgates.

I’m gonna get killed for saying this, but sometimes it’s hard to tell the women from the men at one of the tailgates you’re referencing. Some real wildebeests at those things.

Advertisement
Their go fund me got taken down. Can’t believe people were actually donating money to a guy who killed someone with a knife. CANES FAM!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back