Off-Topic For Canes Twitter Folks...LAZ

Advertisement
Advertisement
I didn't even know who the guy was until this thread was started.

Yet you've consistently weighed in on this thread, throwing jabs at others for weighing in without any direct knowledge of Laz. Hmmm?

The booking report is up. Might I suggest you do a wee bit O'research before lipping off in this thread again. Perhaps @HTownCane71305 will be kind enough to summarize it for you. Then you can sit back and be thankful that it wasnt your family member who happened to have the terminal misfortune of having to live next door to a psychopathic murderer.

Yet you've consistently weighed in on this thread, throwing jabs at others for weighing in without any direct knowledge of Laz. Hmmm?

The booking report is up. Might I suggest you do a wee bit O'research before lipping off in this thread again. Perhaps @HTownCane71305 will be kind enough to summarize it for you. Then you can sit back and be thankful that it wasnt your family member who happened to have the terminal misfortune of having to live next door to a psychopathic murderer.

So what does the booking report say?

Do you not realize how many people have "open and shut" booking reports, only for it to come out that they were innocent? You just don't like the guy because he shares different political views than you.

Advertisement
Do you not realize how many people have "open and shut" booking reports, only for it to come out that they were innocent? You just don't like the guy because he shares different political views than you.
And because he is an actual murderer openly associated with UM football.

And because he is an actual murderer openly associated with UM football.
No, that is not the reason. If he was buddies with him, he would be coming up with all sorts of conspiracy theories on why he is really an innocent guy, or it was all in self defense.

Nonsense. I have no idea what his political beliefs are, nor do I care. My only issue with cutler fridge laz is that he's convicted felon who did not reform himself and ended up killing an innocent human being over a squabble.

Advertisement
Nonsense. I have no idea what his political beliefs are, nor do I care. My only issue with cutler fridge laz is that he's convicted felon who did not reform himself and ended up killing an innocent human being over a squabble.
The only nonsense, is you, of all people, claiming you don't know his political beliefs.

Advertisement
The only way that could happen is if you killed them with kindness, Stylie.

weed GIF by Cosmic Evil

Advertisement
Back