Off-Topic For Canes Twitter Folks...LAZ

I didn't even know who the guy was until this thread was started.
He’s hated on canes boards for regularly going after fans who were critical of the malpractice we’ve seen from the admin over twenty years. He also coordinated with the admin and tried to make himself the face of the fan base while boo licking.

He’s also unliked by the tough on crime faction of our fan base.

Advertisement
@HTownCane71305 if it’s not too much trouble what did the booking report say for this guy. I’m not exactly sure what happened other than it was some beef in the yard over animals and then Laz stabbed the guy.
My rollection is that he crept up on the guy with a concealed knife, spit in his face, and then stabbed the guy when the guy defended himself. Fact will come out but the initial reports are damning.

My rollection is that he crept up on the guy with a concealed knife, spit in his face, and then stabbed the guy when the guy defended himself. Fact will come out but the initial reports are damning.
"But he's a good guy"

I wasn’t aware of the details, assuming that’s correct. All I know is it was some beef about animals, and that it ended up with him stabbing that guy, and killing him. I also believe there’s a video.

Looks like his next court date May 18th. Perhaps some of our Canes fam bros will show up in their Canes gear to support him.

Advertisement
Yeah, that would really be great.
Maybe Sebastian even makes a cameo?
u hands university of miami GIF by Miami Hurricanes

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
@HTownCane71305 if it’s not too much trouble what did the booking report say for this guy. I’m not exactly sure what happened other than it was some beef in the yard over animals and then Laz stabbed the guy.

Sorry, don't check this site often.

Cliffnotes: neighbor got ****y with Laz because he wouldn't stop feeding wild animals on the street. Laz comes out of his yard and approaches the neighbor and the two have a physical altercation. Cops interview two independent witnesses who say Laz was the aggressor. Cops then review Laz's Ring camera footage which shows him approaching the neighbor with a knife hidden behind his back. Laz gave two statements to the cops where he swears he was attacked first. The victim who was going in and out of consciousness told the cops that Laz attacked him before dying at the hospital. So essentially Laz is on video stabbing his neighbor with a concealed knife and killing him.

Sorry, don't check this site often.

Cliffnotes: neighbor got ****y with Laz because he wouldn't stop feeding wild animals on the street. Laz comes out of his yard and approaches the neighbor and the two have a physical altercation. Cops interview two independent witnesses who say Laz was the aggressor. Cops then review Laz's Ring camera footage which shows him approaching the neighbor with a knife hidden behind his back. Laz gave two statements to the cops where he swears he was attacked first. The victim who was going in and out of consciousness told the cops that Laz attacked him before dying at the hospital. So essentially Laz is on video stabbing his neighbor with a concealed knife and killing him.

So he basically busted himself with his own ring camera.

Advertisement
Back