Off-Topic For Canes Twitter Folks...LAZ

Advertisement
Advertisement
We should allow personal attacks on the people who are acting like an accused person was already convicted.
Lmfaoooo

Go for it. I welcome all attacks from “cans fam” felon defense squad. It’s a disgrace watching people defend a piece of trash who spent his youth stealing and will end his days in jail.

But the guy physically approached Laz in an aggressive manner first, Him dying doesn't erase that, which some of y'all seem to think.

WHAT?! He approached Laz, but he did not attack him. Approaching someone is simply that, approaching. It becomes an issue if he entered Laz's property which he did not. Your logic is bananas. And scary.

Advertisement
We should allow personal attacks on the people who are acting like an accused person was already convicted.

Episode 5 Reaction GIF by The Office

Advertisement
Lmfaoooo

Go for it. I welcome all attacks from “cans fam” felon defense squad. It’s a disgrace watching people defend a piece of trash who spent his youth stealing and will end his days in jail.
It has nothing to do with you allowing it. We are talking about the mods here. Its a disgrace seeing people attack someone who is supposed to be perceived as innocent.

Advertisement
It has nothing to do with you allowing it. We are talking about the mods here. Its a disgrace seeing people attack someone who is supposed to be perceived as innocent.
Why is Laz "supposed to be perceived as innocent"? He attacked the guy, not in self defense, stabbed him repeatedly in the neck, and the man died.

Why is Laz "supposed to be perceived as innocent"? He attacked the guy, not in self defense, stabbed him repeatedly in the neck, and the man died.

People can perceive him however they want, it’s only in his interface with the judicial system, specifically when his guilt is being adjudicated via a judge or jury, that the presumption of innocence kicks in. Everybody knows that. This is just people opining on his actions.

Personally, I think he’s fūcked. I’m not a criminal lawyer, so I have no expertise in this area, but from where I sit, he better be looking for a deal with the district attorney.

He’s presumed innocent in court. At this point he’s only accused of murder.

The murder case has nothing to do with him having a bad reputation prior to this or the fact that he robbed a bank.

He’s presumed innocent in court. At this point he’s only accused of murder.

The murder case has nothing to do with him having a bad reputation prior to this or the fact that he robbed a bank.
"only accused of murder" how nice. Was released on bond while the victim was in the ICU ... with charges of assault ... which were upgraded to murder when the victim died.

Advertisement
Back