Off-Topic For Canes Twitter Folks...LAZ

But the guy physically approached Laz in an aggressive manner first, Him dying doesn't erase that, which some of y'all seem to think.
That isn’t a reason to use a knife. Laz didn’t fear for his life. Laz went off the property to confront him. He didn’t come to lazs doorstep. You’re missing the point where laz didn’t feel unsafe. He welcomed the fight and even instigated the first punch by spitting

we get that hes your canes fam hero but this Is why I can’t stand the fan base lol

Advertisement
Where could one view a copy of the police report? I've seen people reference bits and pieces, but not the entire thing.

But the guy physically approached Laz in an aggressive manner first, Him dying doesn't erase that, which some of y'all seem to think.
The POS had a CONCEALED WEAPON ... and he ATTACKED HIM AFTER PROVOKING HIM BY SPITTING ON HIM AND STABBED HIM REPEATEDLY IN THE NECK. What part don't you understand. Your point of view is .. the neighbor was ****ed so it was OK for Laz to murder him? You must be related to Laz.

You can't be serious? Laz spit on the guy, concealed a knife behind his back before leaving his property to confront his neighbor, and then attacked him stabbing him several times in the ... neck (you know ... the place where the jugular and carotid are). Has nothing to do with wild animals ... the nastiest animal that was there was the one carrying the concealed knife and hopefully he never sees the streets again in his life.
Don't also forget that there's video evidence a week before the event where Laz decided to record himself purposefully feeding the animals in front of the victim's house as well. Sure, the victim could've just called the police. But Laz did everything wrong in this situation; anyone looking to defend him is biased and obviously has a personal connection to him. I don't know the dude, therefore I can be objective.

Advertisement
The Supreme Court should really request amicus briefs from CIS if they want to make gooder decisions.
Speaking of SCOTUS, there are some women in "Canesfam" that look like slightly younger versions of Kagan and Sotomayor. Maybe with a few more lbs and some ankle tattoos but similar.

Imagine stabbing your neighbor for repeatedly having to tell you to cease and desist committing misdemeanors.

Then to top it off, you cut promos on Twitter yelling about how the streets are public property and how if anyone has a problem, YOUR a ****** PROBLEM.

They should put laz down like the rabid raccoons he fed.
But he's a good guy. Lol.

That isn’t a reason to use a knife. Laz didn’t fear for his life. Laz went off the property to confront him. He didn’t come to lazs doorstep. You’re missing the point where laz didn’t feel unsafe. He welcomed the fight and even instigated the first punch by spitting

we get that hes your canes fam hero but this Is why I can’t stand the fan base lol

Yep - Laz was looking for the smoke.

Advertisement
The POS had a CONCEALED WEAPON ... and he ATTACKED HIM AFTER PROVOKING HIM BY SPITTING ON HIM AND STABBED HIM REPEATEDLY IN THE NECK. What part don't you understand. Your point of view is .. the neighbor was ****ed so it was OK for Laz to murder him? You must be related to Laz.

And you seem to be related to the victim seeing as to how you're overlooking him pulling up to the scene like a maniac.

Look here, bud, unless you or somebody else is in immediate danger, I suggest you call the cops and let them handle it, don't take the Law into your own hands.

I can tell by your posts and others on here that some of y'all are just itching to hurt or kill somebody for little to no reason,

Have a nice day.

And you seem to be related to the victim seeing as to how you're overlooking him pulling up to the scene like a maniac.

Look here, bud, unless you or somebody else is in immediate danger, I suggest you call the cops and let them handle it, don't take the Law into your own hands.

I can tell by your posts and others on here that some of y'all are just itching to hurt or kill somebody for little to no reason,

Have a nice day.

I wonder which CANES HAM character you are?

Have a nice day.
Kinda sounds like what Laz did

Advertisement

Have a nice day.
The ONLY person that was itching to kill or hurt anybody .... was your buddy Laz. And he did. Did you see the video he put up several days BEFORE the murder? Showed the animals in the street that he was feeding and said on the video ... something to the effect " buddy (meaning his neighbor) you thing the animals are the problem? Wrong ... I AM the problem". Laz threatening the guy. He is either totally insane or just an evil POS. Either way he should be locked up for life period.

This isn't about being Laz's "counsel", this is about Laz being in the wrong for feeding wild animals & stabbing the guy to death, and the victim being in the wrong for confronting Laz like a raving lunatic. Both can true, that's it.
Joe Rogan can say the N-word and spread COVID midinformation as much as he likes and Milo Yiannopoulos can condone grooming in the *** community until he dies if saying the **** you say doesn't get you cancelled.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back