For All The Fuss We Give Enos. He is Running The Same Offense as Chip Kelly

Don't need to be given a chance to prove something I would never do.

Being an oc isn't exactly brain surgery, if you know what I mean. These dudes aren't exactly Rhodes Scholars. And I'm very happy in the field I've chosen.

Yeah, aren't we all millionaires who hit 98% of our sports bets?

Funny how 95% of colleges hire idiots to run their offenses when so many of you out there could do better.

Advertisement
No f's given for Fuentes. But I would trade staffs with UCF, including Randy, for what's in place now.

Right, because you don't learn from history. We're all waiting for that amazing G5 coach to take P5 talent and score 85 points per game, since they could all do so much more with better talent.

Advertisement
Advertisement
What I dont understand is why we dont run the ball more. We saw from game one pass blocking was a problem and we knew we had a rookie QB starting. Why not use the run game to take the pressure off both. It's not like we dont have experienced backs either.
We're on pace for our worst run production in 40 years.

Right, because you don't learn from history. We're all waiting for that amazing G5 coach to take P5 talent and score 85 points per game, since they could all do so much more with better talent.
You really are a low IQ porster, does your frontal lobe work? So if UCF was in a P5 conference would your argument still be valid?

What I dont understand is why we dont run the ball more. We saw from game one pass blocking was a problem and we knew we had a rookie QB starting. Why not use the run game to take the pressure off both. It's not like we dont have experienced backs either.
We're on pace for our worst run production in 40 years.
O line is bad.

Advertisement
E0890CEC-C5BA-43CF-B461-BCF963E40DAD.gif

Advertisement
We had 500 yards of offens vs UNC and lost. At some point we have to judge based on the scoreboard. It's not perfect but I'll take 27 despite another missed FG on the road against our biggest rival for the most lopsided win in a long *** time.... for now.

We're going to be a very sorry program if this is how our HC thinks. You're literally putting results over process in a very narrow minded way.
Less offense is better than more offense because in the game with less offense our defense was better.
We can congratulate the TEAM on the win and still be critical of 300yds of offense and 3-15 on 3rd down conversions against a bad defense. I'm all the way left on Enos, honestly I'm ready to move on, not saying he can't be good, just saying I have seen enough to desire better.

You really are a low IQ porster, does your frontal lobe work? So if UCF was in a P5 conference would your argument still be valid?

Um, they're not in a Power 5 conference. That's the entire point. Literally, that alone is the difference.

And you think I have the low IQ?

Advertisement
Back