For All The Fuss We Give Enos. He is Running The Same Offense as Chip Kelly

Advertisement
I haven't watched UCLA since Chip got there but did he completely change his offense or something?

Advertisement
No excuses. Here's some facts. Entirely new offensive staff. Entirely new offensive scheme. Young across the board on the O. Funky schedule. Play a game, week off. Play a game, week off. Jarren injured. Just to name a few.

No doubt there are some things that are inexcusable. GT loss being one of them. There's been a lot of adversity to overcome. That being said, these last 3 games will tell us a lot more.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I notice that their centers snap the ball to the quarterbacks. Also, their is an option of throwing verses running across the line of scrimmage.

Advertisement
Lol. The offense wasn't good vs fsu. 300 yards vs the 107th defense isn't good.

We had 500 yards of offens vs UNC and lost. At some point we have to judge based on the scoreboard. It's not perfect but I'll take 27 despite another missed FG on the road against our biggest rival for the most lopsided win in a long *** time.... for now.

Last edited:
I will admit I am not a fan

But I did notice Chip Kelly runs the same offense and he knows offense and scoring points. Maybe we are on the cutting edge of a new offensive scheme
You are elevating your parody game to KrazyCane levels of insanity. Put the pipe down, sir. Crack is wack.

Advertisement
Back