For All The Fuss We Give Enos. He is Running The Same Offense as Chip Kelly

Yup. So to say chip run a pro style offense isn’t too far off. His playcalls don’t vary too much and that tempo has slowed down a bit since The NFL. Now you want to talk about a true spread offense, that Bull**** FSU is running rn that had multiple posters here walking around with a hard on all last week, that Bull**** is spread
Like i thought. You dont know what you are talking about. There are different variations of a spread offense.

Advertisement
The better the QB and O-line play has been, the better the offense has looked.

I'll be interested to see what it's capable of going forward if both those positions continue their noticeable improvement as of late.
If Miami had the Texas A&M OL from 2012 the offense would probably work well. There are still some really glaring issues and head scratching philosophies out there, especially since we dont have the 2012 Texas A&M OL. I want to see us try to spread the D out and run at their LBs with Dallas & Harris.

Do you is the question? Do you know football at all?
Lol I actually do..but in today’s football to say chip Kelly’s offense is not a “pro spread” when you have teams in the league RN running the same principles would be wrong..so yea chip kelly does run a pro style offense..multiple personnel, formations, pre snap motions..Ravens are pro spread team running a lot of west coast pass principles..every good OC takes bits and pieces from different styles

Like i thought. You dont know what you are talking about. There are different variations of a spread offense.
Okay and there are different variations of a west coast or Spread or you can blend both. Everything ran today is multiple. So you can’t say chip kelly is running some gimmicky college scheme.

Advertisement
yea it seems enos likes to run to set up the pass
not vice versa
I think he thinks that hes some passing game savant
Most offenses run to set up the pass lol..not many pass to set up the run..showing run personnel but still attacking down field

Do you is the question? Do you know football at all?

Poster A: "You don't know football."

Poster B: "Oh yes I do! You don't know football!"

Poster A: "I do, too, know football! You're the one who doesn't know football!"

Poster B: "No, you're the one who doesn't know football!"

I love these kinds of threads.

Okay and there are different variations of a west coast or Spread or you can blend both. Everything ran today is multiple. So you can’t say chip kelly is running some gimmicky college scheme.
He got famous from running a gimmicky college scheme

Advertisement
He got famous from running a gimmicky college scheme
That’s like calling what the ravens are doing now gimmicks..chip got famous for being a futurist ..now everyone wants to add some tempo, run 22 or 21 personnel out of the gun. It’s not gimmicks anymore. Chips biggest innovation imo is how he used his personell in multiple ways..I don’t agree with running tempo all the time tho. It’s like running tempo in basketball u can easily shoot yourselves out of a game. In football you can kill your D. From the 3 games I’ve seen of chip he’s seemed to slow down his tempo at UCLA

Chip has slowed down his tempo A LOT. He could get away with the weird alignment stuff with his RB for inside zone and outside zone and the naked boots all having diff alignment bc they went so fast you couldn't adjust. Same reason to use 11 personnel. That "TE" could line up anywhere in his offense (slot, backfield, wing, nest, split wide as the OR). He definitely changed his offense upon his arrival in the NFL and since.

Yale ran their version if the west coast pro style spread many years ago with great success.

images.jpeg-2.jpg

@Roman Marciante Do you see any similarities and why people like Chip and Enos would run those offenses

Haven't caught a ton of games from chip at ucla. He's struggling. That I know. What I caught of him he was more multiple then I remember. Similar to enos.

But an enos offense isn't showing anything new or cutting edge. (Slick rpo here and there, which isn't new)

Advertisement
Give me the aggression and style of UCF's offense. It's what Miami should be running.

4 and 7? Gabriel is throwing bombs to the end zone.

I love how every message board in America has play callers who are better than the OC of their favorite team. One of these days a school is going to say "F it, hire 252cane from that message board" just to finally shut everyone up.

Advertisement
I love how every message board in America has play callers who are better than the OC of their favorite team. One of these days a school is going to say "F it, hire 252cane from that message board" just to finally shut everyone up.
Please forward this to David Coburn. I'd love for this to happen.

Advertisement
Back