For All The Fuss We Give Enos. He is Running The Same Offense as Chip Kelly

Advertisement
Kind of like how a few posters liked Butch Davis while Butch Davis was actually Butch Davis. Those people got shouted down on Grassy. Now everyone claims to have supported him.

By all means...

B942312D-4CDE-49E8-9AF3-F7D6FCF82398.gif

Advertisement
2nd year of Generation X.

You don’t like the Stand by your Man gif for exuberant Enos supporters?

Oh, I think it's great, because it shows immaturity and the inability to have a rational discussion. I look like a NASA engineer when I converse with you.

I literally do not understand your correlation between Butch da Gawd and Enos.

I am not surprised.

People hated Butch while he was here. They hated him in year 6. Now people claim he was a legend. People hate Enos in year 0.75. Miami message board members generally aren't bright enough to let things play out.

Advertisement
I am not surprised.

People hated Butch while he was here. They hated him in year 6. Now people claim he was a legend. People hate Enos in year 0.75. Miami message board members generally aren't bright enough to let things play out.
Butch excelled in talent evaluation and development. He knew how to use his players to be in a position to win. He had scholarship challenges as well.

Enos just runs the wrong system if you want to maximize the skill sets of the players we have. There’s no comparison... but you’re the bright one.

Haven't caught a ton of games from chip at ucla. He's struggling. That I know. What I caught of him he was more multiple then I remember. Similar to enos.

But an enos offense isn't showing anything new or cutting edge. (Slick rpo here and there, which isn't new)
Especially this game. I was like wow that looks like what Enos is running. Especially towards the end of the video.

Advertisement
Butch excelled in talent evaluation and development. He knew how to use his players to be in a position to win. He had scholarship challenges as well.

Enos just runs the wrong system if you want to maximize the skill sets of the players we have. There’s no comparison... but you’re the bright one.

None of that changes anything I said. No one appreciated Butch until were were three coaches into this mess. When Butch was evaluating and developing, people wanted him fired.

Advertisement
O line is bad.

They block well for inside runs when it is not short yardage.

Enos does them no favors trying to run around the outside 90% of the time.

I love the screens but they are used in some bad situations. He needs a more robust short passing game.

Look at Virginia. When Enos started calling the stop route they were giving us all game. We ate it up for good yardage. We ran DJ afterwards and he started busting runs.

That is when we are best. Screens and quick passes from the 3step drop relying on yac to move the ball.

It opens the run for us. Problem is Enos doesn’t run in one of the most effective run situations, which is 2nd and medium. He runs too many playaction passes in these situations and killed many a drive.

That’s the Achilles heel of our struggling offense. Over reliance on 5 to 7 step drop playaction and slow developing outside zone ,powers and pitches.

Our biggest run plays come running downhill. The few times we break an outside run, we get flagged for holding. Our big touchdowns and gains come between the tackles. We won’t commit to it and set it up better.

They block well for inside runs when it is not short yardage.

Enos does them no favors trying to run around the outside 90% of the time.

I love the screens but they are used in some bad situations. He needs a more robust short passing game.

Look at Virginia. When Enos started calling the stop route they were giving us all game. We ate it up for good yardage. We ran DJ afterwards and he started busting runs.

That is when we are best. Screens and quick passes from the 3step drop relying on yac to move the ball.

It opens the run for us. Problem is Enos doesn’t run in one of the most effective run situations, which is 2nd and medium. He runs too many playaction passes in these situations and killed many a drive.

That’s the Achilles heel of our struggling offense. Over reliance on 5 to 7 step drop playaction and slow developing outside zone ,powers and pitches.

Our biggest run plays come running downhill. The few times we break an outside run, we get flagged for holding. Our big touchdowns and gains come between the tackles. We won’t commit to it and set it up better.
Good post. The play action is fooling no one. With this o line middle screens could be a big play and would slow down the pass rush.

Advertisement
Back