For All The Fuss We Give Enos. He is Running The Same Offense as Chip Kelly

I love how every message board in America has play callers who are better than the OC of their favorite team. One of these days a school is going to say "F it, hire 252cane from that message board" just to finally shut everyone up.
I guarantee those message board oc's aren't calling jet sweeps on the goal line to a te who just ran about 40 yds down field.

Only professionals are smart enough to do that, right champ?

Advertisement
I guarantee those message board oc's aren't calling jet sweeps on the goal line to a te who just ran about 40 yds down field.

Only professionals are smart enough to do that, right champ?

It's easy to make guarantees when you'll never get a chance to be proven wrong. But keep believing that you could be a D1 offensive coordinator.

I love how every message board in America has play callers who are better than the OC of their favorite team. One of these days a school is going to say "F it, hire 252cane from that message board" just to finally shut everyone up.
They should hire me. I bet the offense will be better than enos shìt system.

No. Yall love the excuses.

You said a “real offense” would have scored 50.

Wtf was real about that Georgia offense?

They threw it less than 20 times a game. Kirby did nothing but ride Chubb and Michel that whole season.

Total passes thrown by Fromm-291
Total rushes by UGA running backs-640

They beat Florida 42-7 in a game where Fromm went 4-7 for 101 yards passing.

Do you think anyone could coach our O-line up and do something like that?

Give me a break. They smash mouthed their way to the title game.

It's easy to make guarantees when you'll never get a chance to be proven wrong. But keep believing that you could be a D1 offensive coordinator.
Don't need to be given a chance to prove something I would never do.

Being an oc isn't exactly brain surgery, if you know what I mean. These dudes aren't exactly Rhodes Scholars. And I'm very happy in the field I've chosen.

Advertisement
You said a “real offense” would have scored 50.

Wtf was real about that Georgia offense?

They threw it less than 20 times a game. Kirby did nothing but ride Chubb and Michel that whole season.

Total passes thrown by Fromm-291
Total rushes by UGA running backs-640

They beat Florida 42-7 in a game where Fromm went 4-7 for 101 yards passing.

Do you think anyone could coach our O-line up and do something like that?

Give me a break. They smash mouthed their way to the title game.
I dont give a shìt how they got it done. I guaranteed you they would have put up 40+ on that shìtty fsu defense.

@gocanes! Your favorite oc offenses has been 49,57,64,110,70,29,54,94. And he is 87th this year. Lol at paying 1m+ for that shìt

Lol. The offense wasn't good vs fsu. 300 yards vs the 107th defense isn't good.
Thank you FSU is pitiful. I will gladly take the W. Yes Jarren finally hit a couple down field throws. Jarren also got away with 3 or 4 really bad decisions.
I will admit I am not a fan

But I did notice Chip Kelly runs the same offense and he knows offense and scoring points. Maybe we are on the cutting edge of a new offensive scheme
I have not seen anything that resembles the offense Kelly ran at Oregon.

Advertisement
@gocanes! Your favorite oc offenses has been 49,57,64,110,70,29,54,94. And he is 87th this year. Lol at paying 1m+ for that shìt

He’s not my favorite OC. Try to keep your facts straight.

Like the fact that Georgia team with the real offense, the one loaded with 4-5 stars at every position and a 1st rounder under center, scored 24 points against the Turds. That’s the same number we would have if our kicker wasn’t an atrocity.

He’s not my favorite OC. Try to keep your facts straight.

Like the fact that Georgia team with the real offense, the one loaded with 4-5 stars at every position and a 1st rounder under center, scored 24 points against the Turds. That’s the same number we would have if our kicker wasn’t an atrocity.
The turds defense wasnt 107th either. Still talking out your *** i see

Advertisement
So pEnos is running the same offense as Chip Kelly now, huh? :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:. Just because Chip uses a TE more at UCLA than he ever did at Oregon, does not make it the same. Different scheme and philosophy even if they're doing it from the same or similar formations or personnel groupings.

Advertisement
This thread belongs with OP’s screen name.
giphy.gif

Need better blocking on the OL and dynamic speed and things always look better with talent. It's like taking Hill off KC they won't be the same....they will still be good but they are more dynamic with him in the lineup

Advertisement
Back