Follow-up to a story I mentioned in my long post

Advertisement
Anybody with a brain knew what the Ed reed deal was. I want more analysts but they won’t solve any big picture problems. Alonzo wouldn’t have changed much on the field but both Manny and Blake both knew Alonzo would’ve sniffed out that are in above there head.
Which is why it was smart of Manny to shut it down. Why would you want oversight that would expose you as a fraud. That’s why Beta Blake should have been like I’m not asking you I’m telling what’s going to happen. Betas gonna beta I guess.

Manny had no leverage given he had lost to Fiu to top off the abortion of a season.

Advertisement
This is the last I’ll talk about this comedy show which is the UM BOT / Prez.

First off if you believe the BOT is “toothless “ in anything or “lacks power“ I have some ocean side property for ya. Secondly the media like all main stream news media are shills. They take the side of or push whatever agenda their sauces gives them, because of the access. As we’ve seen all of this has been playing out in the media. Using the “Journalists” as pawns in their real life game of chess.

If you follow my posts you know I’ve been saying this is a crap show for a long time. People caring more about playing politics, pushing their agenda , their guy or their vision of what the program should be. Wanting things done but on their terms.

There‘s Bot members that legit care and have a plan but not all are created equal. There’s a pecking order. Some have a louder voice and wields a bigger stick.

Whats sad is there’s donors that want to spend money and would spend more if they knew there was a plan and their money was actually going to something, Which is beyond sad , they have doubts their money actually goes to where they want it directed. It’s criminal how high the ceiling of donations could be if somebody in the Administration had a clue. Even more comical we actually have donors who couldn’t get a response from the former AD, for months. These are people that donates real money smh.

The more I learn on this the more disgusted I get as a fan. There’s nothing too simple for these people, it has to be something dramatic like Blake completely sabotaging himself and the program for them to finally react. Just like the Herbie situation. People suddenly care and pay attention when they’re the ones with the gun pointing back at them lol. Lastly does anyone remember somebody mentioning Dan Lamber being huge behind the scenes and Manny / Blake killing the Zo deal? Just checking , since it’s news…..again lol.

I hope everyone enjoys the same soap opera , click bait articles and tweets. I’m personally over it.

Everyone have a Happy Thanksgiving, see you in 2022.
Thank you for all the info you post.

I hope you have a happy Thanksgiving, a blessed Christmas and a
K3wmsv7.gif

Attachments

• eddie-murphy-merry-new-year.gif
    eddie-murphy-merry-new-year.gif
    41.9 KB · Views: 1
Advertisement

First off if you believe the BOT is “toothless “ in anything or “lacks power“ I have some ocean side property for ya. Secondly the media like all main stream news media are shills. They take the side of or push whatever agenda their sauces gives them, because of the access. As we’ve seen all of this has been playing out in the media. Using the “Journalists” as pawns in their real life game of chess.

If you follow my posts you know I’ve been saying this is a crap show for a long time. People caring more about playing politics, pushing their agenda , their guy or their vision of what the program should be. Wanting things done but on their terms.

There‘s Bot members that legit care and have a plan but not all are created equal. There’s a pecking order. Some have a louder voice and wields a bigger stick.

Whats sad is there’s donors that want to spend money and would spend more if they knew there was a plan and their money was actually going to something, Which is beyond sad , they have doubts their money actually goes to where they want it directed. It’s criminal how high the ceiling of donations could be if somebody in the Administration had a clue. Even more comical we actually have donors who couldn’t get a response from the former AD, for months. These are people that donates real money smh.

The more I learn on this the more disgusted I get as a fan. There’s nothing too simple for these people, it has to be something dramatic like Blake completely sabotaging himself and the program for them to finally react. Just like the Herbie situation. People suddenly care and pay attention when they’re the ones with the gun pointing back at them lol. Lastly does anyone remember somebody mentioning Dan Lamber being huge behind the scenes and Manny / Blake killing the Zo deal? Just checking , since it’s news…..again lol.

I hope everyone enjoys the same soap opera , click bait articles and tweets. I’m personally over it.

Your request to leave has been reviewed and

1637799714146.gif

Advertisement

Funny but I expect to see you back here tomorrow. You can't leave when I get back.

Cuck Blake and Danny “Smartest Dumbass In the Room” Miaz thinking they got the fuccin answers when people were out there actively trying to help them. TF?! Coaches are paranoid by nature, but when your *** is losing, you take all the help u can get. Wow! Fucc boffum!!! The incompetence of those 2, is most taxing! Haul ***….
1637800524242.gif

Blake simply wasn’t committed to winning. This is the same program that loves donations and wants your commitment on season tickets. They were never committed to ending the misery of die hard canes! Shame on the president down to Blake!

Advertisement
Danny, what’s your opinion?

Is Miami going to ***** this up again?

This already seems like a huge mess.

Advertisement
Back