Follow-up to a story I mentioned in my long post

Advertisement
Gonna need a motherfvckin' Marshall Plan to rebuild the Hecht.
Live look at canesinsight right now …
Investigating Basketball Wives GIF by VH1

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wow we all knew James was out of his depth as AD but man the picture this article paints. Next level incompetence...
I believe every word of it too. Lambert is doing the Lord's work. Seems like there are a few heavy hitters that are completely sick of all the bull**** and really trying to make moves. They're literally out here setting it up for the athletic department to simply say yes and that's it. Crazy.

All I hear is ******* circus music man. We are a freak show, and not an entertaining one. We’re the car you drive by on the highway, that’s on fire. You don’t stop to help, but you look at it and think, “well, that sucks”. Christ

Advertisement
SMH at Barry for putting all those kids names in this article. He could have written it without that . some of them are still playing.
Going scorched -earth against MAnny, Blake etc is one thing. Humiliating the kids by basically calling them JAGS in a newspaper article is pretty low in my book...
Good point.
kids like John Ford are still playing hard for us. the article basically criticizes the coaches by demeaning the players.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back