Floyd Mayweather at the U.

Money comes and goes, knowledge is something no one can take away from you. What I will never understand is why Floyd doesn't pay for intensive reading classes. He has the money to where he can learn to read.

FM doesn't need to be literate...he just needs to know how to count.

Seems he's able to count like a math scholar

Advertisement
**** man: a prime Hagler v. Floyd would have been an awesome fight with such a contrast of styles.

Hagler was one of the most intimidating dudes ever in the ring and that one famous slugfest round with Hearns was basically like a Rocky film in itself.
That fight would've been stopped if not for the importance, that how bad Haglers cut was....Hearns dotted that head up in the 1st...

A buddy of mine used to work valet at the Fountainebleu. He said Floyd was a regular guest, he’d book an entire block of a floor for himself and his crew. Whenever he was getting ready to check out, before leaving he would ask for all the valet, housekeepers, maintenance, front desk attendants etc on duty to come to the lobby and he would proceed to tip each employee $300 cash.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Attachments

• 5D54C827-FF3A-44B1-A7C1-15F563A5514F.gif
    5D54C827-FF3A-44B1-A7C1-15F563A5514F.gif
    2.2 MB · Views: 2
Advertisement
Nobody has done what Floyd has done in boxing he’s made more money than anybody EVER in the sport and he’s 50 and Fckin 0. He’s maintained continual GREATNESS. And he’s hanging with our coach and we got dudes in here talking about spelling. He wasn’t coming nowhere near manny.

Advertisement
Money comes and goes, knowledge is something no one can take away from you. What I will never understand is why Floyd doesn't pay for intensive reading classes. He has the money to where he can learn to read.
Sickness and death takes everything away from everyone in this life

Advertisement
Back