Floyd Mayweather at the U.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Post your net worth vs his so we can all laugh. You got jokes right?
Money comes and goes, knowledge is something no one can take away from you. What I will never understand is why Floyd doesn't pay for intensive reading classes. He has the money to where he can learn to read.

Money comes and goes, knowledge is something no one can take away from you. What I will never understand is why Floyd doesn't pay for intensive reading classes. He has the money to where he can learn to read.
1645731575159.png

Advertisement
saw him on Ridiculousness with his bag with a million dollars in it.He poured it out on the floor to prove he had it.

Supposedly carries a million dollars with him wherever he goes.

I'd rather not be functionally illiterate.

I and almost ALL of the rest of sane people on this planet would rather be the multimillionaire.

Wow, what did FM do to you? Stole your girl? Kicked you dog? OR God forbid...beat you when you both were children in a spelling bee.

No matter. I seriously doubt if given a choice that many (who could read FM's net worth) would choose having your literate life over having FM's life...He could throw away $1million every year for the rest of his life and still not go broke.

Stop hating he worked for his money doing a job just like you worked for yours.....his just pays a whole lot more

Last edited:
Advertisement
Because it doesn't make a difference when you are as wealthy as him. His money isn't going anywhere. You sound like the guy that makes fun of Bill Gates for not knowing how to change a tire.

Advertisement
I and almost ALL of the rest of sane people on this planet would rather be the multimillionaire.

Wow, what did FM do to you? Stole your girl? Kicked you dog? OR God forbid...beat you when you both were children in a spelling bee.

No matter. I seriously doubt if given a choice that many (who could read FM's net worth) would choose having your literate life over having FM's life...He could throw away $1million every year for the rest of his life and still not go broke.

Stop hating he worked for his money doing a job just like you worked for yours.....his just pays a whole lot more

He also worked a **** of a lot harder than this guy.

Advertisement
Back