Floyd Mayweather at the U.

Advertisement
Floyd a great fighter but I just can't respect a man that had hair transplanted from his *** to his scalp. If I go bald I'll just rock the baldy lol
The best defensive fighter, for my "money," I ever witnessed. You just couldn't hit the dude. But he never wanted to fight the best of the best when they were the best and for that, it's hard to put him in the best of the best welterweight category. I would have loved to have seen him practice his craft in the Sugar Ray Leonard/ Thomas Hearns era of Boxing. Nowhere to hide back then.

Floyd a great fighter but I just can't respect a man that had hair transplanted from his *** to his scalp. If I go bald I'll just rock the baldy lol

Oh My God Lol GIF by Lifetime

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
The best defensive fighter, for my "money," I ever witnessed. You just couldn't hit the dude. But he never wanted to fight the best of the best when they were the best and for that, it's hard to put him in the best of the best welterweight category. I would have loved to have seen him practice his craft in the Sugar Ray Leonard/ Thomas Hearns era of Boxing. Nowhere to hide back then.

**** man: a prime Hagler v. Floyd would have been an awesome fight with such a contrast of styles.

Hagler was one of the most intimidating dudes ever in the ring and that one famous slugfest round with Hearns was basically like a Rocky film in itself.

Advertisement
Back