Florida State -LSU Game Thread

this was an impressive win
I’m just confused
How did norvell build a roster to straight bully a pretty decent lsu team
I guess u don’t need hs if u can portal
Initial counters ends up being an issue. Because of covid they had more leeway

Advertisement
theyve found another big body wr with strong hands to go with the 6'7 dude who both will catch Travis 50/50 balls.

Their dl is still good..very good.

They have physical backs, and slippery ones.

LSU coached this game terribly...i think Kelly must knew they suck or something cause aint no way...
I agree with everything you said about FSU but this is Brian Kelly…Name 3 games he won at ND were his team was either even talented with the opponent or his team was underdogs. Prime time games.. he usually chokes.

He is a terrible fit at LSU… with that dink and donk offense and the Al golden style bend but don’t break defense.

I was way more worried about Fsu in the early jimbo days with crab legs and Dalvin but I’d lying if that O isn’t going to be a major problem.

Advertisement
Duce Chestnut is one of the better corners in CFB bro. Duce been doing his thing since his freshman year at Syracuse. He went up against a beast tonight.
I understand but did he play like the one best dbs in nation tonight against one of the best WRs in the nation? I get it man anybody can have a bad game but tonight he got smashed. Hopefully he’ll rebound next wk .. cuz Coleman isn’t the only “beast” WR he’ll see this szn. Good luck to the young man.

Advertisement
theyve found another big body wr with strong hands to go with the 6'7 dude who both will catch Travis 50/50 balls.

Their dl is still good..very good.

They have physical backs, and slippery ones.

LSU coached this game terribly...i think Kelly must knew they suck or something cause aint no way...
Wilson is mid. Coleman balled out though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
How did he look lost when he was in phase most of the plays he got beat?
He was following the receiver but rarely playing the ball. That TD in the corner ofvthe endzone was embarrasing. He shadowed him, playing a yard off but never breaking on the ball or even looking for it

More like 90% I think there are 12-14 portal starters. Maybe 3-4 have eligibility.
It’s near 90% production. They had like 87% of their production back on O and 94% back on D. It’s a lot of guys to replace, and he’s averaged the 20th ranked class since he got there.

Are they a solid team? Absolutely. Travis is an elite college QB propelling them. But they lose so much next year, and unless he kills it in the portal again (the game is changing there), it’s hard to replicate that success. TBD.

What facts? Just last year folks up in tally wanted to get rid of Memphis mike. Florida just got whooped in their national televised game. Fsu wins a game and now we got folks shaking in their boots.

they beat LSU and won 10 games last yr. stop drinking paint.

Do you remember when we had all the hype and opened up against LSU? tell me what happened?
tell me what happened the yr before when we played Clemson in the championship?
losing by 4 scores to open up against Alabama.
losing by 5 scores to UNC for a championship birth

Florida got 'whooped' and lost by less than 2 TDs. FSU didnt just win. They broke the will of a team that is supposed to be the cream of the crop in the SEC.

While yall are posting gameweek threads about a team that went 5-7 last year talking bout 'maybe we have chance' looool holy ****

Advertisement
Back