2024 Flip Watch Thread: Mario "We Have a Lot of Guys We're Fixin' to Flip"

Man get out of here with this crap. Strength of SCHEDULE (not record) is ONE of the criteria for the committee to review.

FSU was 55th in SOS and BAMA was 5th in SOS.

Take this nonsense to Warchant.

“When circumstances at the margins indicate that teams are comparable, then the following criteria must be considered:
  • Championships won
  • Strength of schedule….
We helped with that Mario knew in advance and didn’t kneel it. Chess not checkers.

He didn’t want us unbeaten yet to help there schedule.

Advertisement
There’s another potential flip that’s a four star and if he flips it’ll be out of left field. And it’ll bring tears. But as I said last week” it‘s going to be a good finish“.
Well this is going to be an unproductive two weeks.

Still Waiting GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
There’s another potential flip that’s a four star and if he flips it’ll be out of left field. And it’ll bring tears. But as I said last week” it‘s going to be a good finish“.
Hoping it's McCray. All the insiders (including Cribby) have written him off as a stone cold Gator lock. Absolutely no buzz about him right now.

Second guess would be Filsaime but he's a 5*.

Hayes I think it's flipping but he doesn't meet the criteria. Lots of people already expect the flip.

Hoping it's McCray. All the insiders (including Cribby) have written him off as a stone cold Gator lock. Absolutely no buzz about him right now.

Second guess would be Filsaime but he's a 5*.

Hayes I think it's flipping but he doesn't meet the criteria. Lots of people already expect the flip.
Mccray is a 5*

Advertisement
Advertisement
He’s not, lol.
FSU still has a shot there. I’m sure we are still trying too but I don’t know how interested he is.
auburn is throwing a ton at him, but it won't be easy to get him to leave the state, apparently.

Advertisement
Back