2024 Flip Watch Thread: Mario "We Have a Lot of Guys We're Fixin' to Flip"

Using an outlier that had proven he was worthy prior to doesn't prove argument is BS.

Cardele threw for over 250 yards and 3 TDs in title game vs. Wisconsin, and they won 59-0. The offense looked great.

Had Tate or Glenn lit it up like that vs. Florida and Louisville FSU would have gotten in.

IF Texas/Bama wins the CFP and FSU beats UGA (Big IF), they have a right to claim a natty. The CFP was meant to remove doubt so how can you do so with an undefeated record and the 3rd best Strength of Record (how the CFP committee was to determine who gets in). Bama was 4th and Texas was 5th.

Advertisement
If we can sign a TE in this offense I may change my opinion of Mario as a recruiter.
I think we’ve seen eye to eye on a bunch of ****, but for me Scott changed everything. We beat Taint for a major prospect, it was a flip and moms was against him going to Miami. On top of that Mario got dragged this summer on the trail got up dusted himself off and still reigned in that prize. This is while doing it during another dysfunctional season. The fact that we are in the 270s right now with a chance to have a better class than last year is nothing short of amazing.

Advertisement
IF Texas/Bama wins the CFP and FSU beats UGA (Big IF), they have a right to claim a natty. The CFP was meant to remove doubt so how can you do so with an undefeated record and the 3rd best Strength of Record (how the CFP committee was to determine who gets in). Bama was 4th and Texas was 5th.
Ill hang that banner with Miamis 2000 one

With the "Bring Tears" comment it is definitely from the Gators or Noles.

I think I'm rolling with one of Amir Jackson or or Landen Thomas as the potential flip. McCoy has been linked to us on and off, but those two of Jackson and Thomas haven't been brought up in a minute.
Agreed it’s gotta be one of the two teams or maybe OSU (with all their *****ing rn), and out of left field to me feels like a name we have forgotten about but had prior interest in, kinda like Justin Scott in that regard.

I think we’ve seen eye to eye on a bunch of ****, but for me Scott changed everything. We beat Taint for a major prospect, it was a flip and moms was against him going to Miami. On top of that Mario got dragged this summer on the trail got up dusted himself off and still reigned in that prize. This is while doing it during another dysfunctional season. The fact that we are in the 270s right now with a chance to have a better class than last year is nothing short of amazing.
That was definitely the beginning for me, and I've forgiven Joe, but I need a QB brotha. We have a sinkhole on our roster at the most important position in all of sports. I'll even ignore the mid secondary if he brings in real options to complete forward passes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
There’s another potential flip that’s a four star and if he flips it’ll be out of left field. And it’ll bring tears. But as I said last week” it‘s going to be a good finish“.

Count Me In Rick And Morty GIF

Yeah sure they can claim it.

My point is FSU backup QBs had an opportunity to prove they could keep FSUs offense humming, and they failed miserably. Thus the committee gave us what they deemed to be the 4 best teams currently.

Using an outlier that had proven he was worthy prior to selection doesn't prove argument is BS.

Cardele threw for over 250 yards and 3 TDs in title game vs. Wisconsin, and they won 59-0. The offense looked great.

Had Tate or Glenn lit it up like that vs. Florida and Louisville FSU would have gotten in.

They both looked putrid horrible, and FSU's offense was a shell of itself.

No one in their right mind can sit here and think with FSU's current QB situation They were A top 4 team. I mean I guess you can, but you would be wrong.

This. Not very hard to understand

Advertisement

Man get out of here with this crap. Strength of SCHEDULE (not record) is ONE of the criteria for the committee to review.

FSU was 55th in SOS and BAMA was 5th in SOS.

Take this nonsense to Warchant.

“When circumstances at the margins indicate that teams are comparable, then the following criteria must be considered:
  • Championships won
  • Strength of schedule….

Agreed it’s gotta be one of the two teams or maybe OSU (with all their *****ing rn), and out of left field to me feels like a name we have forgotten about but had prior interest in, kinda like Justin Scott in that regard.
Thinking the same.

Landen Thomas would bring the most tears and would truly be out of left field.

Every other guy named has been linked to Miami at in their recruitment

Advertisement
Back