2024 Flip Watch Thread: Mario "We Have a Lot of Guys We're Fixin' to Flip"

Yes but becomes a 4 when flips to Miami
I Guess If You Say So GIF

Think About It GIF by Identity

Advertisement
Advertisement
You can say
Man get out of here with this crap. Strength of SCHEDULE (not record) is ONE of the criteria for the committee to review.

FSU was 55th in SOS and BAMA was 5th in SOS.

Take this nonsense to Warchant.

“When circumstances at the margins indicate that teams are comparable, then the following criteria must be considered:
  • Championships won
  • Strength of schedule….
im not an fsu fan. Just pointing out what was used by the cfp many years. Now when it doesn’t work for their plans, they throw it out.

The sos doesn’t factor wins/loss. FSU has the 3rd ranked SOR. https://www.espn.com/college-football/playoffPicture
“SOR: Strength of record - Reflects chance that an average Top 25 team would have team's record or better, given the schedule.“

Wait until 2024. If Miami doesn’t win every game, they very well could be left out even at 12-1 because our SOS will be a joke.

I get it, anything that could be a positive word for fsu isn’t allowed on here. This isn’t even about FSU it is about the ****** way college football is played now.

Advertisement
You can say

im not an fsu fan. Just pointing out what was used by the cfp many years. Now when it doesn’t work for their plans, they throw it out.

The sos doesn’t factor wins/loss. FSU has the 3rd ranked SOR. https://www.espn.com/college-football/playoffPicture
“SOR: Strength of record - Reflects chance that an average Top 25 team would have team's record or better, given the schedule.“

Wait until 2024. If Miami doesn’t win every game, they very well could be left out even at 12-1 because our SOS will be a joke.

I get it, anything that could be a positive word for fsu isn’t allowed on here. This isn’t even about FSU it is about the ****** way college football is played now.
With a 12 team playoff and the buzz we create when we are good? They would walk us in just for the ratings alone. Good luck with that one

Advertisement
There's always gotta be one mope
How is that being a mope? The way it was phrased was confusing whether he meant someone was flipping away from Miami or flipping to them. He mentioned there would be tears and also saying "but" it will be a good finish...not being a mope at all. I expect a nice close to this class regardless

How is that being a mope? The way it was phrased was confusing whether he meant someone was flipping away from Miami or flipping to them. He mentioned there would be tears and also saying "but" it will be a good finish...not being a mope at all. I expect a nice close to this class regardless
I assume he meant tears of joy or tears from the usual suspects (see: Gator/Nole tears threads)

I posted one of their tweets yesterday, and have hated myself since.

But I’m still here!!!!
My interest in recruiting has peaked this season when years past it hasnt

I also, for whatever reason, am at the point where I really want to see Miami be good again and be relevant not just becasue they're Miami but because they are back to being formidable and formidable to the point where they scare everyone

I feel the NCAA and others are happy where Miami is, kind of a payback for how Miami won in the 80s and Ive always felt the NCAA and big schools manipulate to make sure Miami is not what Miami was. So, for all that, I want Miami good again

Especially with the Playoff going to 12 teams the chance now to be included is greater which of course only helps Miami

Advertisement
On a scale of 1-10, how confident are we on the flips this year, as to all the flips we were getting late last crootin cycle ?

Will there be any stories that are really funny if we heard them ?

Advertisement
Back