2024 Flip Watch Thread: Mario "We Have a Lot of Guys We're Fixin' to Flip"

Advertisement
Advertisement
12 will still leave a good team out.

Example:

Oregon gets left out with Auburn at 9-3. Miami will need to be 11-2 to make it.
U can’t complain at the 13 spot bc u clearly lost games to not be absolutely in. No crying with 12 teams the reason the top 4 is so bad this year is just bc a team didn’t have a loss and got left out. No shot a 13-0 team misses the 12 team haha

Advertisement
You think he'd close with the notion it's gonna be a good finish if it was a flip away?

Yes the phrasing was

"... if he flips it’ll be out of left field. And it’ll bring tears. But as I said last week” it‘s going to be a good finish“'

If it wasn't a flip away, there would be no need to say it will bring tears but it will still be a good finish. That suggests it's a negative event for us, but we will be happy with how crootin season ends despite that negative event.

Yes the phrasing was

"... if he flips it’ll be out of left field. And it’ll bring tears. But as I said last week” it‘s going to be a good finish“'

If it wasn't a flip away, there would be no need to say it will bring tears but it will still be a good finish. That suggests it's a negative event for us, but we will be happy with how crootin season ends despite that negative event.
man I'm glad my words aren't parsed like Cribby's.. It's like he's sitting for a deposition every day.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back