2024 Flip Watch Thread: Mario "We Have a Lot of Guys We're Fixin' to Flip"

Advertisement
Everyone is saying Stewart, how about we flip Colin Simmons? There was some noise in the summer before he committed to Tejas.
One dude I thought highly of. You'd be nuts to be upset with either of them lol. Both have a unique skill. Both equally twitchy, and cerebral. Neither take plays off per say, even in highlights.

Soon.

1701845804081.gif

Where exactly did the stewart flip smoke start?

Let me know before I actually become invested in this lol, i feel like its more of we all are hoping its him because i dont even remember us being close like we were with scott before he committed

Advertisement

Let me know before I actually become invested in this lol, i feel like its more of we all are hoping its him because i dont even remember us being close like we were with scott before he committed

People are just speculating because of the noise of a big time whale flip coming. We were in it for Stewart and USCe is a **** show. Some say if we match what he wants he would flip. Am I missing anything? Anyone? Anyone?

Apparently Flo said on his show that they'd be discussing the "Stewart flip" this week, then corrected himself to say "Scott flip" but between that and him saying we have another whale ready to flip any day, people are speculating it was a slip on his part and he tried to cover it up by "correcting" himself.

Advertisement
I just don’t see it with Stewart
It’s just the freak out before ESD. All a fanbase needs is a taste and they go berserk into thinking we are getting everyone. When you flip a top 10ish talent like Scott it’s not that much of a jump in logic to think maybe there will be a major close.

Now supposedly there are these monster flips and even some of our better posters are suggesting as much. Remember there is a ridiculous amount of movement these last few weeks. Last year we closed well but there was a 7 day stretch where we were hopeful on closing on D Williams and A Hill.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Everyone is saying Stewart, how about we flip Colin Simmons? There was some noise in the summer before he committed to Tejas.
That kid ain't going anywhere out of the SEC. It's Texas or LSU for him and nobody else...Texas made SURE he goes nowhere

Advertisement
Back