2024 Flip Watch Thread: Mario "We Have a Lot of Guys We're Fixin' to Flip"

Advertisement
We can’t take 35 kids lol who we cutting 😂
Sounds like the names I've heard as possibilities to not be in the class have been pickett, rudolph and maybe shavers...I think there's some other guys id prefer they get rid of but most of them seem to be locked in...

Advertisement
This is an overwhaleming experience... (You see what I did there.)

Excited Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Advertisement
Advertisement
The days of IC are over...and now @SpikeUM is going to cut me from the Zoom crew because I have no relevant job skills...
how does 85 counter work with NIL?
Can you just give someone NIL to cover tuition+Room+Board and not have them count against 85? Probably not something you want to do with a bunch of kids, but like if you're at 86 and a you have a hs kid that wants in
Like whats stopping the starting QB from not counting as a scholarship?

Advertisement
how does 85 counter work with NIL?
Can you just give someone NIL to cover tuition+Room+Board and not have them count against 85? Probably not something you want to do with a bunch of kids, but like if you're at 86 and a you have a hs kid that wants in
Like whats stopping the starting QB from not counting as a scholarship?

There are other rules too. You can't actually RECRUIT a kid (OV, in-home) and then try to stash him as a walk-on. And most kids who would be good enough to earn a scholarship offer from a P5 school do NOT want to be "just a walk-on" at one school when they have a regular scholarship offer from another school.

Now, I'm not saying it will never happen, particularly with punters and kickers and long-snappers. And maybe legacies. And maybe the once-in-a-blue-moon kid who wants to walk on at Miami instead of being a scholarship player at Bowling Green.

But it's rare. And it's not gonna happen with "the starting QB" at a P5 school.

Advertisement
Back