2024 Flip Watch Thread: Mario "We Have a Lot of Guys We're Fixin' to Flip"

Advertisement
Advertisement
There’s another potential flip that’s a four star and if he flips it’ll be out of left field. And it’ll bring tears. But as I said last week” it‘s going to be a good finish“.

Just good!?!?

angry lee hi GIF

Advertisement
There’s another potential flip that’s a four star and if he flips it’ll be out of left field. And it’ll bring tears. But as I said last week” it‘s going to be a good finish“.
Tom And Jerry Fashion GIF by Boomerang Official

Advertisement
Advertisement
OSU says hello. Won it all with a backup QB. That argument is BS
Using an outlier that had proven he was worthy prior to selection doesn't prove argument is BS.

Cardele threw for over 250 yards and 3 TDs in title game vs. Wisconsin, and they won 59-0. The offense looked great.

Had Tate or Glenn lit it up like that vs. Florida and Louisville FSU would have gotten in.

They both looked putrid horrible, and FSU's offense was a shell of itself.

No one in their right mind can sit here and think with FSU's current QB situation They were A top 4 team. I mean I guess you can, but you would be wrong.

Amir Jackson, TE, Gators 🤞🏻
With the "Bring Tears" comment it is definitely from the Gators or Noles.

I think I'm rolling with one of Amir Jackson or or Landen Thomas as the potential flip. McCoy has been linked to us on and off, but those two of Jackson and Thomas haven't been brought up in a minute.

Advertisement
Back