Flagg Officially Commits

Good player given we are taking several LBs, but, we need 1-2 headliners at the position. Not to say who we have couldn't be that after their senior year though. If we had this haul + Flowe it'd be A+.

I have no problem with him being 5'10". Spence and Perryman were shortish. Give me a LB group of them everyday.

Advertisement
You confuse the f—k out of me with your takes sometimes my dude. If he was a pinkie taller you’d be on him as great.
A quality take imo is someone like tirek Austin cave due to his athleticism and film. Flagg May be good but who knows we will see

Screenshot_2019-06-16-14-13-25.png

A quality take imo is someone like tirek Austin cave. Flagg May be good but who knows we will see
My thing is, only thing you are going off to separate them is offers and height. Maybe 40 idk but I doubt the latter since our own Lance Roffers proved 40s don’t mean much for LBs. All Flagg does is produce, and at a high level. He won camp season and plays captain for a national team. Austin Cave same except for the national team part.

I sound like a jerk, but I just don’t see the underlying logic.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol...London Fletcher....Dude is a 4 time pro bowler, Super Bowl champion and 15 year NFL vet...the only thing 17 year-old Flagg and London Fletcher have in common at the moment is both are shortish....

Nothing like raising the bar sky high....Then being disappointed when 12th graders fail to clear it....

That being said, I hope Flagg has a productive career, gets coached up and outplays his mid level 3 star ranking at the U....

Thats the point of my post all three of those guys i mentioned were short and tackling machines. Yall kill me taking post out of context!

You can go to Corey Flagg original post and look at the film to see how i really feel about him. Rankings aside he is a **** good football player!

Advertisement
My guess is outside of the film and his height nobody knows if he’s good or not or seen him live. Manny recruiting D I’m not going to argue until he fails. He hasn’t failed yet, film looks good, does any one know arm length I’d think that’s more important than height.

Question why hasn’t big Texas school offered yet.

Body type seems to be like Pinckney, so I’m sure strength program will help
Texas and Texas A & M are both loaded with high end 4 & 5 star kids so they can afford to be picky and pass on the 5'10" 3 star kid although his tape is quite good.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back