Flagg Officially Commits

Advertisement
Advertisement
If we’re throwing nfl linebackers under 6 feet out there I’ll put those out there. No way am I comparing some kid that hasn’t played a down in college to nfl HOF’ers. But it’s possible to have a shorter dude play the position
I know shorter guys can play the position. Perryman was only bout 5'11.

Welcome aboard.

Great school to recruit in TX.

We got Dajleon Farr (TE) from there during the Coker years, but I think he transferred out.

Advertisement
Again when did we become an NFL minor league team??

Idc about advanced measurables if the kid is a baller on the field with intangibles and at a position of need that we need multiple bodies... you take the **** kid.

Tired of missing out on the JJs, Bandys and Perrymans of the recruiting season because they don’t project well to the NFL standards. I only care about this level and winning ACC and National Titles

Advertisement
Flagg looks good in pursuit and tacking on his highlights. But I'm just curious, does anybody have an idea of how good he is coverage??

People on here comparing him to a lot of old school LBs. But if he can't cover, he'll get exposed in today's game.

Advertisement
Again when did we become an NFL minor league team??

Idc about advanced measurables if the kid is a baller on the field with intangibles and at a position of need that we need multiple bodies... you take the **** kid.

Tired of missing out on the JJs, Bandys and Perrymans of the recruiting season because they don’t project well to the NFL standards. I only care about this level and winning ACC and National Titles

100% agree I feel the same about the wr mookie cooper he’s smaller but this ain’t the nfl give me speed and guys who can change the game with one play

Advertisement
Back