Flagg Officially Commits

Advertisement
Advertisement
Some people weren't real excited about this guy in the other thread. I like the take though since I am not still in dream land about Flowe.
To me it seems like more of the same as well as mathis. I may be wrong but i don't think this dude is all that much better than guys like jennings and he hasn't been able to get on the field.

Advertisement
To me it seems like more of the same as well as mathis. I may be wrong but i don't think this dude is all that much better than guys like jennings and he hasn't been able to get on the field.
I get what you are saying but don't think many kids were going to see much field time with the relatively talented and highly experienced LBs on the roster in front of them. The only guys taking snaps from our three seniors were going to be super talented top 50 type recruits anyway.

If we’re throwing nfl linebackers under 6 feet out there I’ll put those out there. No way am I comparing some kid that hasn’t played a down in college to nfl HOF’ers. But it’s possible to have a shorter dude play the position

Advertisement
London Fletcher Dat Ngyuen & David Harris reincarnated glad he hopped on board
Lol...London Fletcher....Dude is a 4 time pro bowler, Super Bowl champion and 15 year NFL vet...the only thing 17 year-old Flagg and London Fletcher have in common at the moment is both are shortish....

Nothing like raising the bar sky high....Then being disappointed when 12th graders fail to clear it....

That being said, I hope Flagg has a productive career, gets coached up and outplays his mid level 3 star ranking at the U....

My guess is outside of the film and his height nobody knows if he’s good or not or seen him live. Manny recruiting D I’m not going to argue until he fails. He hasn’t failed yet, film looks good, does any one know arm length I’d think that’s more important than height.

Question why hasn’t big Texas school offered yet.

Body type seems to be like Pinckney, so I’m sure strength program will help

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back