Flagg Officially Commits

Advertisement
Flagg looks good in pursuit and tacking on his highlights. But I'm just curious, does anybody have an idea of how good he is coverage??

People on here comparing him to a lot of old school LBs. But if he can't cover, he'll get exposed in today's game.
he is better than one might think. You should watch his recent spring practice highlights on hudl, his team has him playing S and from what I can see he has way better coverage skills than Shaq, Pickney, or McCloud at there age

he is better than one might think. You should watch his recent spring practice highlights on hudl, his team has him playing S and from what I can see he has way better coverage skills than Shaq, Pickney, or McCloud at there age

Good coverage skills?

100% agree I feel the same about the wr mookie cooper he’s smaller but this ain’t the nfl give me speed and guys who can change the game with one play
Kevin Williams one of my favorite Canes. I met him when I was middle school. Hung out with him and my cuz when they won the SB with Dallas when I was in high school. I’ll take a team full of him and Jonathan Harris’ all day. That’s who Mookie reminds me of, those type of WRs.

Advertisement
Rohan Marley was barely 5’6 and I’d have him on any team I had.George Mira Jr was on the shorter side if I remember and he’s another one I would gladly have on my team.

It’s time we stopped losing kids because they might be an inch or two or 5 lbs lighter than some measurable guide the NFL has.

******* the NFL. My only worry is if the kid can play for this U and be a stud.looks like he can...sign him up !!!

Advertisement
Rohan Marley was barely 5’6 and I’d have him on any team I had.George Mira Jr was on the shorter side if I remember and he’s another one I would gladly have on my team.

It’s time we stopped losing kids because they might be an inch or two or 5 lbs lighter than some measurable guide the NFL has.

******* the NFL. My only worry is if the kid can play for this U and be a stud.looks like he can...sign him up !!!
The combine nerds comin soon. Get ready

I see a lot of people asking questions, that obviously shows that they do not watch tapes. It's cool if you have not watch the tape and ask questions, but for the people who try to ridicule prospects and make judgments without watching the tape need to stfu.
I watched his highlights and came away thinking i don't see where he is much different from a guy like jennings. He could turn out to be better than what i think but that's what i believe right now.

Advertisement
I watched his highlights and came away thinking i don't see where he is much different from a guy like jennings. He could turn out to be better than what i think but that's what i believe right now.
thats cool, if you have watch his highlight and came to that conclusion then cool, but I'm talking about the people that are like "hes 5'10 and runs a 4.9, what is Manny doing"

Advertisement
I already posted something before about this. He runs a 4.9 now, that could easily turn into a 4.7 by the time he gets on campus, which would be fine since he is a MLB. He has plenty of time to get faster and im really not worried about that.
He's already 225 too so it's not like he has to gain a bunch of weight AND get faster.

Advertisement
Back