Five-star WR JoJo Trader commits to Miami

View as article
listen I think we all still feel relatively good but taking 5 visits is not exactly great news no matter which way you spin it

not to mention, 5 visits between now and ESD? because that's a beast of a 2 weeks for him

Advertisement
Saw he’s planning on taking all 5 visits (FSU, UGA, Ohio St, UF and us) - I know anything can happen, especially in south Florida WR recruiting, but any initial concerns here? @DMoney @Peter Ariz @Cribby

Good for him.

All of these kids should maximize the opportunities to see campuses.

After the first two or three, they all start to look the same anyway.

That, and there are some vi$it schools there. Need to get those McD’s bags too. It’s all part of the experience!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Which I think is right. Overall I like Carr slightly better and hope he can get a 5th star. He certainly seems right on the cusp.
Theyve already given out their final 5 stars...only guys they want to evaluate is who to drop from 5 star status which Air Noland is on the verge of losing his 5th star

Theyve already given out their final 5 stars...only guys they want to evaluate is who to drop from 5 star status which Air Noland is on the verge of losing his 5th star
Unless I’m missing some changes there, their final rankings aren’t out until a week after the all star games. During that week we always see tons of movement.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back