Five-star WR JoJo Trader commits to Miami

View as article
Advertisement
I have np with that he was way too high imo. It ain’t the Miami tin foil cap thing “oh he dropped cause of Miami”. This ain’t that. Still a take though
Always been firm on this take, JoJo is a top 75 player at WR. Top 20 player at DB. These rankings are based on draft projections.

When he was an “ATH” and open to DB he was rated accordingly. Once he said he wants to play WR that changed projection. He’s a day 2 WR - which UM hasn’t had since Dorsett

Always been firm on this take, JoJo is a top 75 player at WR. Top 20 player at DB. These rankings are based on draft projections.

When he was an “ATH” and open to DB he was rated accordingly. Once he said he wants to play WR that changed projection. He’s a day 2 WR - which UM hasn’t had since Dorsett
Dorsett was a 1st round pick

I just think he was rated too high to begin with. Nothing wrong with that, he is still an ultra covetted blue chip guy just not this top 20 phenom. I think he could be a monster safety but do we have film on him there that shows he would be top 10 or top 20? I like his potential at WR and I believe that we get to find out just how good of a coach Beard is with JoJo. I compared him Godwin but with the ability to make 50/50 contested catches. Someone much smarter than I in this realm said Nabers from LSU.

He isnt this burner but he is an extremely athletic and will be a possession plus type guy for us A guy that will get open at will when his route running is fine tuned and make play after play for us with the athletic ability to play at the next level. He isnt the guy that will house an 80yder for you but will catch 7 120 and do it against any CB.

Advertisement
Advertisement
My comparison for Jojo is Stephon Diggs, if he works on route running this is the type of player I see him being. Carr reminds me of devonte smith or Calvin Ridley

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back