Five-star WR JoJo Trader commits to Miami

View as article
Advertisement
Yea but he was nowhere in Cook's league is the point. I don't think the gulf between Jojo and Smith is that wide, if there is one at all.

There is for sure a gap. Jojo is sick and I love him as a recruit. Will be a great cane. Smith are the kind of guys we've missed out on over the last 20+ years. Difference makers we need.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know people compared it to Cook and Yearby, although similar situation where u want the gem Trader is a legit prospect he ain’t Slow Yearby. Still have to land both that’s what they got paid the big bucks for these exact situations
Folks forget Yearby ran for **** near 1k a year.
Uearby was a productive college player you take that everytime i dont think he was a bust

Advertisement
Advertisement
Folks forget Yearby ran for **** near 1k a year.
Uearby was a productive college player you take that everytime i dont think he was a bust
Agree to disagree, you ain’t winning much with talent like that. He was productive but I want high end nfl prospects at every spot. But that’s JMO and I’m glad our HC knows this and doesn’t settle. Cause it’s why we been down bad for a long *** time. Still was a good dude and glad he is a successful person wish him nothing but the best.

Advertisement
Back