Five-star WR JoJo Trader commits to Miami

View as article
Ignorance is bills. There are some that porst here that are absolutely clueless about the impact they can have with the words they porst. Won’t change anytime soon because you can’t fix stupid. There’s no cure for it.
Episode 4 Nbc GIF by Law & Order

Advertisement
The people claiming that others are saying he can’t play WR could simply just find a post and show it. It would take less time than this back and forth about it.

What happens around here is one legit poster will make a comment, in this case it was people saying JoJo is a great WR but could be an even better DB, and then lots of people latch on to it and start parroting it without any of the knowledge the original people had to make the point in the first place

Enough people start parroting it and suddenly it becomes a narrative

But I still don’t remember anyone saying he couldn’t play WR

He'll get here and he'll play somewhere. He's an athlete who could play multiple positions, what a luxury. It's really that simple and I'm thrilled to have him. The limited amount of snaps he's had are impressive.

I do have a question though. What's his stats like now? The Central game on ESPN, it was Central right, he didn't have much to show for on the season. Was he injured at some point? I know there's that monster Smith lining up out there eating defenses up, but Trader's stats kind of sucked. That should make his job easier. Sometimes QB's get attached to one guy, so maybe that's it. Is there sine future star behind them eating opportunities up?

Advertisement
He'll get here and he'll play somewhere. He's an athlete who could play multiple positions, what a luxury. It's really that simple and I'm thrilled to have him. The limited amount of snaps he's had are impressive.

I do have a question though. What's his stats like now? The Central game on ESPN, it was Central right, he didn't have much to show for on the season. Was he injured at some point? I know there's that monster Smith lining up out there eating defenses up, but Trader's stats kind of sucked. That should make his job easier. Sometimes QB's get attached to one guy, so maybe that's it. Is there sine future star behind them eating opportunities up?
JoJo did hurt his shoulder in that first televised big game this season. His arm was in a sling. Not sure when he came back

JoJo did hurt his shoulder in that first televised big game this season. His arm was in a sling. Not sure when he came back

Thanks for the reply!

He had good stats last year, so I wondered what was up with 100'ish yards and only 1 TD.

Kind of figured if I asked then some might assume I was trying to say he sucked or something. So good to know.

Still also wondering what's behind these two.

Advertisement
The people claiming that others are saying he can’t play WR could simply just find a post and show it. It would take less time than this back and forth about it.

What happens around here is one legit poster will make a comment, in this case it was people saying JoJo is a great WR but could be an even better DB, and then lots of people latch on to it and start parroting it without any of the knowledge the original people had to make the point in the first place

Enough people start parroting it and suddenly it becomes a narrative

But I still don’t remember anyone saying he couldn’t play WR
Even if a rando or two actually said that, that’s not remotely board consensus. We don’t need that attributed to us let alone have to listen to some peacocking chest beaters admonishing us and take it.

Trader reminds me of what everyone thought Ermon Lane would be. Maybe I’m off but I see similar game. Obviously Trader isn’t the trash version but I would rate him a 4 star and he still a take to me. Smith is that true 5 star and I feel like Carr should be a 5 or borderline 5.

And I don’t have a problem with people questioning a recruit (if it’s valid it’s valid)this is CIS we got some good posters who know wtf they are talking about. I don’t get why people get mad at posters studying a canes commit tape and critiquing their game.

When questions come up and they get here it’s usually legit at times. No one will question Smith cause the talent coming out is unreal he jumps off the tape like no other. If he didn’t perform here when he gets here than we can say ok he was probably overrated coming out.
So u don’t see Trader as a 5 Star? @Dwinstitles u need to watch this kid again

Advertisement
Bro, Trader is good. He is a tremendous athlete. Just bring him here and let the coaching staff figure it out. No point in these long *** discussions about which position he should play. They'll determine that once he is here and ready to go.

Life is about assing the right questions.
You're under arrest. You probably won't use it, but

Season 1 Police GIF by The Watchful Eye

I have a guy that would like to meet you regarding asses at the place you'll be staying.

JbWflM.gif

@PIPO @WaterburyCane These guys are getting outta hand. I appreciate you two helping out.

@RVACane I hate to bring it up but... I'm going to need Maude powers to start giving these jokesters real timeouts ;)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back