First Time In 30+ Years Of Being a Canes Fan

Advertisement
Mannnn....F-That....I Rock Canes Gear everywhere I go (outside of work)....I have probably 15 Hats that adourn the head frequently, and give Absolutely No Fs what someone else thinks about it....My SeanTay Tat on one leg....A U/with Hurricanes on the other leg for all the Haters to see....F-them and their meaningless thoughts....

Take the []_[] off the helmet. These kids see it as a fashion symbol, nothing else.

That I ever took off Miami gear as a result of shame/embarrassment/lack of desire in hearing anyone in the general public talk ****/lack of a desire to go to jail.

Was meeting some people briefly at a local sports bar after the bowl debacle and threw on a Canes hat out of pure routine. Something then forced me to pause. Without thought I threw it on the floor and left.

These kind of things might seem small on the surface but those of us that have lived and died with this program for decades realize how infuriating and sad these little ****ty personal moments and bleak milestones can be.

May widespread apathy be a plague upon Miami football until this team and this athletic department and this school are worthy of any of our support again.

I get it. Normally, I spend all money on the Canes then just watch the Fins on tv. Next year I will spend all money on the Fins then just watch the Canes on tv.

For reference, I haven't bought a Dolphins jersey since Ronnie Brown.

Advertisement
Embarrassed to Wear Cane Gear????
MFer....Hold my Beer....
20190419_140408_1555697059058(1).jpg

Mannnn....F-That....I Rock Canes Gear everywhere I go (outside of work)....I have probably 15 Hats that adourn the head frequently, and give Absolutely No Fs what someone else thinks about it....My SeanTay Tat on one leg....A U/with Hurricanes on the other leg for all the Haters to see....F-them and their meaningless thoughts....

That's how we role Otown Stand Up.
GO C-A-N-E-S

That I ever took off Miami gear as a result of shame/embarrassment/lack of desire in hearing anyone in the general public talk ****/lack of a desire to go to jail.

Was meeting some people briefly at a local sports bar after the bowl debacle and threw on a Canes hat out of pure routine. Something then forced me to pause. Without thought I threw it on the floor and left.

These kind of things might seem small on the surface but those of us that have lived and died with this program for decades realize how infuriating and sad these little ****ty personal moments and bleak milestones can be.

May widespread apathy be a plague upon Miami football until this team and this athletic department and this school are worthy of any of our support again.
I feel you, brother...I feel ya.

We still got beisbol. I'll never give up. Even if I die of drinking too much ( which is only when we play football)

Advertisement
Lmao I haven’t worn any Canes gear outside of a shirt to the gym, since the Carolina game. I made one exception the Monday after FSU, when my FSU grad client came to see me.

That's how we role Otown Stand Up.
GO C-A-N-E-S

Lots or talk from you two, but the last I heard of a get together in Orlando was Smokey tailgating for baseball a few years back. ****. For as bad as we sucked, we should drink more.

Lmao I haven’t worn any Canes gear outside of a shirt to the gym, since the Carolina game. I made one exception the Monday after FSU, when my FSU grad client came to see me.

Sounds like FSU fan behavior. Unacceptable. Fly that U flag!

Advertisement
it's just a sport Jesus. you're acting like your son came out as a liberal
Yeah hate those with different opinions as I then wrap myself around flags and talk about the first amendment. How dare they

Advertisement
Yeah my personal life is great, but my life as a sports fan sucks. I just root for Lamar Jackson and Giannis Antetokounmpo

Flying back from LA tonight. The U on my bag and the U on my computer. Even the TSA guy said “The U!”. Never going to let the kids that don’t care right now take away my pride, even with how much this program sucks right now.

Advertisement
Back