First Rd Management

First Round Management Question (Now a poll too)

• Interrupt them please. The plebes need to be heard at any time.

• STFU and let them fight. I see enough comments from the plebes. Let the battle rage uninterrupted.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Advertisement
I want aware chief came back Petey. Good for you guys I guess as he just had a good season so you should be able to get him a good deal. Well see I guess. It would be great if y'all finally start using some morals and doing right by these dudes instead of just taking what you can and hoping for quick hits. Most of y'all's kids get one chance & if they don't capitalize on that moment they're over and done and working trivial jobs... Gotta cut that **** out.

Technically speaking it opens a door. But unless I'm confused it's literally illegal to ink anything while still in college for representation in the league. It's why so many agents get ****ed when they try to lock kids in early by taking care of them throughout school. Because the kids find out it's essentially free money they can't be held responsible for. You have plenty of agents now taking care of kids throughout high school and up. Had one agent no need to speak his name, all me if I was interested in starting up a feeder academy with him for youth football. So her essentially be able to target kids from elementary school up. That's just crazy.
Yea. That’s what I meant. Getting in the door is always step 1

Advertisement
They're on the verge of exiting from football. They're honestly not much of a player for Miami talent in general anymore. Only kids really pay them any mind is the ones who don't have too many options.
FRM is nowhere near exiting football. We just signed a 9 player draft class of all Draftable players who all have invites to all-star games (Cam Harris has his injury so won’t be playing in one).

Advertisement
FRM is nowhere near exiting football. We just signed a 9 player draft class of all Draftable players who all have invites to all-star games (Cam Harris has his injury so won’t be playing in one).
Growing and expanding the MMA space as well I’m sure… west coast office coming soon

What names are those Pete? That's also nowhere near what mahlki told me in Vegas 2 months ago with bones & matt...

We don’t have 100 clients but to say we are bottom feeders is asinine …
What names are those Pete? That's also nowhere near what mahlki told me in Vegas 2 months ago with bones & matt...
two months ago? We wouldn’t have known what our class looked like then

D’Marco Jackson App State
Dohnovan West Arizona State
Jon Ford Miami
Cam Harris Miami
Noah Elliss Idaho
James Houston Jackson St
Decobie Durant SC St
Brodarious Hamm Auburn

And one more I can’t say yet

Advertisement
Advertisement
Brandon Parker starting RT for Raiders - coming up on new deal now

Sean Chandler starting nickel for Panthers - new deal coming up now

Njoku new deal should be done soon

Rob Jones has bright future with Dolphins

Again to say we don’t have 100 clients is one thing, but we rep tons of great players across the league.

Is Pete coming out of retirement like Hogan?
Staring The Rock GIF by WWE
Staring The Rock GIF by WWE

We don’t have 100 clients but to say we are bottom feeders is asinine …

two months ago? We wouldn’t have known what our class looked like then

D’Marco Jackson App State
Dohnovan West Arizona State
Jon Ford Miami
Cam Harris Miami
Noah Elliss Idaho
James Houston Jackson St
Decobie Durant SC St
Brodarious Hamm Auburn

And one more I can’t say yet
Your proving my point with the caliber of kids y'all sign by the way... If FIRST ROUND management draft strategy is undrafted free agents or late round picks than I completely understand. To say all star game dudes etc is also counter productive as the dudes who are all early options don't typically even consider playing in those.

Advertisement
Back