• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

First Rd Management

First Round Management Question (Now a poll too)

• Interrupt them please. The plebes need to be heard at any time.

• STFU and let them fight. I see enough comments from the plebes. Let the battle rage uninterrupted.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cryptical Envelopment

Fare you well, fare you well
Premium
Their office is by Tropical Park.

will smith mystery GIF

PCBcanefan

99 problems but FSU ain’t 1
Being where they are based, they are right in the thick of it. Short travel for upper level talent = low expenses for a lower level company. I'm just hoping they aren't trying to pull kids that aren't ready like we already know of.

BeastMode

Junior
Their office is by Tropical Park.

I figure proximity has something to do with it. Just didn’t know if someone is pushing them inside the program to players leaving early etc… then I see Taylor is now linked to them so they seem to be in bed with the program.

I wouldn’t think Petey is the one with the connections

Brooklyndee

We fuckin or wut
Premium
Being where they are based, they are right in the thick of it. Short travel for upper level talent = low expenses for a lower level company. I'm just hoping they aren't trying to pull kids that aren't ready like we already know of.
They're on the verge of exiting from football. They're honestly not much of a player for Miami talent in general anymore. Only kids really pay them any mind is the ones who don't have too many options.

Cryptical Envelopment

Fare you well, fare you well
Premium
Seems high. Agents don’t pull that much typically.

On marketing deals they do. 20% is not uncommon as well. This isn't contract, and there aren't any PA's to cap anything either. I went with 15% over 20% just out of the pure hope that the industry will tend to charge these KIDS on the lower side.

Ispyin

America is scared that Miami gots the 💵💵💵
Premium
Is there a reason they are involved in so much Miami stuff?

They aren’t some top flight company so why are the players getting in bed with them? Cause they are local?
Because they know they won’t make their clients money later by getting drafted… aka no round management