First Rd Management

First Round Management Question (Now a poll too)

• Interrupt them please. The plebes need to be heard at any time.

• STFU and let them fight. I see enough comments from the plebes. Let the battle rage uninterrupted.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Advertisement
draw a line in the sand GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Aye bruh, not sure if u know this or not, but ur avatar is blurred, maybe u wanna….

Oh wait…

He mentioned Pete by name, but also referenced "they" several times. And I don't know how Pete could be "doing things the right way" if he was working for a boss/owner who was doing things the wrong way.

But let's ask: apfenny3 sorry to pull you back into this. Was your endorsement as to good business practices and ethical dealings meant to apply to both Pete and FRM/Malki (sp?), or does your endorsement only apply to Pete with FRM being less ethical?

Thx
🤔

How would it benefit him to respond publicly and discuss another agency in a field where there are less than 1000 other agents…. It’s a small world….

Advertisement
What was this thread about? **** it, I enjoyed Gladiator the movie and its sequel on this thread.

tell you you are ******. i ain't scared of you *****
Welp. You came back on this board taking your shots at me the first of which I ignored. I don’t think you’re scared of me. I also didn’t seek you out but I’m not here to play games with people like you - I’ll just end you on here. I think you’re a garbage poster and a garbage person who can go back to the ****hole he came from.

738B8832-F6D9-40EF-B8AC-FDEDF6F53060.jpeg

You’re done.

Advertisement
Welp. You came back on this board taking your shots at me the first of which I ignored. I don’t think you’re scared of me. I also didn’t seek you out but I’m not here to play games with people like you - I’ll just end you on here. I think you’re a garbage poster and a garbage person who can go back to the ****hole he came from.

View attachment 173283
You’re done.
330F58EA-22DF-4203-A512-CCB4E49BEAFB.gif

He might of survived if he was as cool as @SWFLHurricane but noooope!!

View attachment 173283
You’re done.
Why even attempt that?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back