First Rd Management

First Round Management Question (Now a poll too)

• Interrupt them please. The plebes need to be heard at any time.

• STFU and let them fight. I see enough comments from the plebes. Let the battle rage uninterrupted.

Results are only viewable after voting.
draw a line in the sand GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Yup. apfenny3 is the credible source here for me. We know who he is. He's in the business and is therefore a knowledgeable person.

If Austin had anything bad to say about FRM, he'd either have said so, or simply stayed quiet. Instead, Austin spoke positively about FRM, and notwithstanding his acknowledgement that it's not popular to do so.

Same as everyone else I've always laughed at FRM pretty much for the reason that Pete was such a complete tool here. That said, I'm not going to buy into baseless smears either.

Did he speak up about FRM or Pete? Two different entities being discussed.

Thanks guys. Neither Merriam-Webster nor the Encyclopedia Britannica was providing much clarity on this one, but it does seem like "plebs" is a collective or group noun and "plebes" is the plural form. Based on the above responses, I'll stick with plebes.

TIME IN...

Plebes @caneforlifeforreal

I first learned the word in elementary school when I read a book on Roger Staubach. Later on, I took 4 years of Latin. Plebes. Confirmed.

Brandon Parker starting RT for Raiders - coming up on new deal now

Sean Chandler starting nickel for Panthers - new deal coming up now

Njoku new deal should be done soon

Rob Jones has bright future with Dolphins

Again to say we don’t have 100 clients is one thing, but we rep tons of great players across the league.
Brandon Parker wont be the starting RT of the Raiders. Leatherwood was drafted to be but sucked and got moved to RG. Parker has been straight up bad. Dude is a backup at best.

Advertisement
Did he speak up about FRM or Pete? Two different entities being discussed.

He mentioned Pete by name, but also referenced "they" several times. And I don't know how Pete could be "doing things the right way" if he was working for a boss/owner who was doing things the wrong way.

But let's ask: apfenny3 sorry to pull you back into this. Was your endorsement as to good business practices and ethical dealings meant to apply to both Pete and FRM/Malki (sp?), or does your endorsement only apply to Pete with FRM being less ethical?

Thx

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back