FireEveryoneSide Chat with Your Dearest Legend

I was saying fire Manny 5 minutes after they hired him. They won’t though because then Blake James loses his job. He will hold on as long as possible. Put a bullet in the chamber & just put us out of our misery already.

Advertisement
Name one good offense Manny has shut down since he’s been here?? Any team w a competent OL and Qb has raped his defense.
We might be the worst team in all of cfb when it comes to basic fundamentals. we need coaches that are excellent teachers first and foremost.
I’m so sick of his crest havoc bs too. How about some gap integrity and decent LB play??? We run ourselves out of plays way to much. Against good teams they abuse us.
Anyway it’s all on him to give up total control of the D and get a new staff or he’s done. Then it’s rinse and repeat with another crappy hire.

Nesta is a no show half the time and half the player Gerald was. Plus his stupid antics that we’ve seen numerous times this year are unacceptable.
Manny needs to bench him for that.
huge problem w this team is selfish stupid *** penalties that’s been going on for 15 years.

Advertisement
@The Franchise I agree 100%. How could I not? There really nothing to add other than yes we should hit reset but even firing Manure won't mean **** if we don't address the organizational root of the problem. This **** show goes deeper than lispy. We need to take a flame thrower to the entire Athletic Department. Blake James, Strawley and all the other beaurocratic sycophantic enablers of this facade which is basically nothing more than a money laundering front. Burn it all down.
That’s why I think we’re done as a player on the national stage. We’ll eventually fire Manure, but it’ll be two years late. Then we’ll hire Banda as the new HC.

I have lost all trust in this organization. They’re doing just enough to steal checks from the ACC. Too many people who don’t care enough about football and what it takes to win these days running this organization.

Maybe Manny will Start to give an IQ test to recruits instead of handing out a scholarship to any idiot who can run a 4.5... Now you guys see why we struggle in Zone so much. Any kind of defense that takes actually football intelligence to Run we mess it up.
Keep blaming schemes and players. That’s what dopey fans do. As a student of Miami football, I knew we were done when we got pushed around by a horrible defense on our first drive and then let them run through us on the first play.

We weren’t competing and that’s because the players don’t respect the HC. The HC is not a leader of men.

Manure looks like a ***** who would go slip and sliding after a ****** win. **** him and his FSU ring. All these idiots on here who keep pumping out bull**** stats without being able to truly see the game are the worse. How can a defensive minded coach be this ****** on defense? It’s absurd. Fire the **** now.
Exactly. These does don’t understand the psychology of leadership and the message that it sends to celebrate like a buffoon after a lucky win against a horrible team. Manure is a giant ****, and if you understand leadership, you understand how important “little things” are.

Advertisement
Manny has brought a bunch of slogans and gimmicks to this program. In terms of real substance, wellll.....

Today really was worse than the 98 blowout to the Cuse, the 58-0 loss to Clemson, and as you stated, the FIU defeat.

I wanted Manny to be the guy, quite frankly, I was wishing beyond all hope -- today was another stark example that he isnt
A real program fires Manure after the disgrace that was FIU. I wanted him fired that day. You don’t let a decrepit goat legged loser like Booch Davis violate you with a crew of 1 star players and let the guy responsible for that public abortion remain HC.

Will we ever be back is the real question. It's been 20 years and in this day and age it seems like we ain't built for it.

Asking non homers just the logical people like @The Franchise who seems like he has his marbles. I think the same way he does I just thought it the fastest as soon as we named MD coach I knew we were fuqed. I know everyone wants the d staff fired but the root is MD. This happens every coaching cycle we have.

The only way we come back is if we by accident hire an alpha male. One guy that puts together a savage staff and recruits guys away from OSU Clemson bama etc. When someone does that then we fuqin....and does it in year one.
You summed it up. The only way we make it back to thethe national stage is by accidentally hitting the right guy. We could stumble into some FCS savage or a coordinator who is an incredible leader. We won’t go out there and make a power move though.

Will we ever be back is the real question. It's been 20 years and in this day and age it seems like we ain't built for it.

Asking non homers just the logical people like @The Franchise who seems like he has his marbles. I think the same way he does I just thought it the fastest as soon as we named MD coach I knew we were fuqed. I know everyone wants the d staff fired but the root is MD. This happens every coaching cycle we have.

The only way we come back is if we by accident hire an alpha male. One guy that puts together a savage staff and recruits guys away from OSU Clemson bama etc. When someone does that then we fuqin....and does it in year one.
Agree. Theres no systematic leadership, only way we come back is an accident. Think we are done bro.

Everything everyone is saying here is correct but it doesn’t matter. The cold harsh truth is that nothing will change. This is what we are now, a joke, that will always have some glimmer of hope because of where we are located at. LT and James Williams won’t change a **** thing either. This program is a joke at its roots, I got fooled again this year after finally for the first time since I went to school here began to ignore the program but got sucked back in. This **** isn’t even worth anyone’s time anymore.

Advertisement

They would have needed police to get Dabo or Saban off of Nestle

That sums it all up. It’s why I’m constantly talking about leadership because it’s all that matters. Manure is a big old flappy pvssy, who celebrates desultory wins against ****** teams like he just won a NC. He’s trash. He is an average DC and a horrible HC.

Advertisement

They would have needed police to get Dabo or Saban off of Nestle

Manny: 'Big boy.... Now, now. I see we weren't using our thinking caps, were we? Buddy, you're better than that.
Nesta: 'Whatever, coach.'
Manny: 'Listen. I'm not mad at you. Let's just do better next time, OK?'
Nesta: 'Fvck out of my way, coach.'
Manny: 'Hey, hey. It's all good, big fella. Hug?'
Nesta: (keeps walking)

Politics
Manny: 'Big boy.... Now, now. I see we weren't using our thinking caps, were we? Buddy, you're better than that.
Nesta: 'Whatever, coach.'
Manny: 'Listen. I'm not mad at you. Let's just do better next time, OK?'
Nesta: 'Fvck out of my way, coach.'
Manny: 'Hey, hey. It's all good, big fella. Hug?'
Nesta: (keeps walking)
Whatever I posted cost me an infraction for saying some stupid **** I should’ve kept to myself but I’m just couldn’t help it because I have no self control.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Back