FireEveryoneSide Chat with Your Dearest Legend

Advertisement
It just dawned on Me .Manny comes from the generation of feminized politically correct men. The Days of Chesty Puller and Gunny Ermy are over. Its safe spaces and snowflake sharing moments. GTFOH .

Nah **** that. You can't blame a coach for missing a tackle. Put the blame on the **** kid who didn't wrap up. Then you want to blame the coach too, that's fine. But you can't let the kids off the hook for that ****show.

How about some ******* accountability.
How about some F-ing accountability on the coaches??....Coaching is, and has been deplorable for the better part of 17yrs...keep ignoring it....

I couldn’t disagree more with this. This is the loser’s mantra: “…bags, steroids, and stars, oh my!”

CMU, FIU, GT … how do they fit in to this “highest paid” … whatever you call it.

Manny doesn’t have a recruiting issue. He’s out recruiting the teams he’s beating and losing to them too.
Manny doesn’t have a money issue. He’s comparatively paid to all of the coaches he loses to and his facilities are commensurate
Manny doesn’t have a steroid issue. Teams smaller and less talented than Miami … push them around.

Which teams did Manny lose to this yr? Only teams with HOF NC caliber HCs. If he played CMU, FIU, or GT this yr..he would've smoked all 3, but that doesn't mean this team is any closer to becoming a championship contender.

Only looking at recruiting rankings provides a distorted perspective of the situation. It gives the impression this program is doing less with more, but that's not entirely accurate. In this sport the most important aspect of talent acquisition is evaluation & assessment, and there exists a linear relationship between that & coaching ability. This is how programs like Iowa & Wisconsin continue to win close to 10 games yr in, & yr out, and churn out NFL prospects, despite recruiting in the 40's.

In the last 20 yrs this program has evaluated & assessed talent poorly, and thats why it has more or less been a pedestrian ACC team.

Last edited:
Advertisement
What in TF is this F-ing garbage??....This is an alignment at the University of Miami??....Jesus H Christ....Get these clowns outta the Gables....
6BAB8BEA-F493-4356-B5A6-DA2EAB6FC750.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
The dummies don't understand that Blake James is nothing more than a scapegoat & martyr in this ordeal. A mere symptom to a much larger underlying issue

Last edited:
I saw this coming , I posted about this and I have the dumb and down votes to prove it.

Now everyone one is foul and SHOCKED.

I’m sitting back as the heads in the sand, not my child people,GOCANES05 can’t post correctly, I see what he’s saying but he forgot a period so he doesn’t know anything and he’s a troll and hates the Canes.

YES , I bandwagons late WHY , I played and suffered massive injuries YET come game time I side with my team no matter the situation TEAM PLAYER here.

I said this before YOUR A REFLECTION OF YOUR MANAGEMENT.

The team does NOT want to play PERIOD

I’m NOT sorry here goes “ FIRE THEM ALL”

Just the filming of the sidelines the HEART of our Canes TEAM has barely a PULSE and playing another game with BLOOD in the water could be the DAGGER.

We may NEED this dagger to crash so we can heal AGAIN.

I detect PRIDE as the culprit here and the FALL is here.

WE NEED “ PASSION “ till we recognize this WE GOT WHAT WE GOT .

We need this Bowl game LOSS badly before INTERVENTION .

SAD BUT NEEDED POST HERE , IT DOES PAIN ME.

This issue was here all year long , and I was red faced 🥵 voted to no end for putting it out for all to see.

Now YOU got what you ignored and now it a Dr Pimple Popper issue.

ALWAYS “ GOCANES “ EVEN WITH SAD TRUTH

Get Manure the fck out of my face. He's the feeble little bytch of a 70 year old dude. Mack Brown is like the old dude on the bus from a few years ago, and Manure is the smart mouth ****, who the old dude bludgeoned and left leaking like a busted faucet. I could have sworn I heard Manure lisping out, "Call the ambulamps!"

We got bent over and gimped like no supposedly credible program I've ever seen. We are talking 800 yards of offense against us. Randy Shannon is now off the hook for the GT debacle when he went in with the "tackle 'em high" strategy, and Romeo Davis was left grabbing at towels as they put 600 yards on us.

We completely no showed and lost any good will we had gained this season. Every drop of it is gone. It's one thing to get beat; it's another to no show with a NY6 bowl on the line. I'd say we quit, but you can't quit when you don't even bother starting. We let them humiliate us and never even tried to fight back. Those 2 backs are great, but you saw what a real program did to them a couple weeks ago. Notre Dame had no problem neutralizing them after taking a couple early punches in the 1st quarter because ND is coached and confident. Now, all you retards get in here and tell me again how we beat ND 3 years ago, and how Book is a bytch because he got pick 6'd.

The goofballs in here don't know football and just don't get it. I tried to tell you a few weeks ago that we were average, and I got hammered for it. Told you it was basically a mirage and that we had to rely on the luck of Pitt and NCSU losing their QBs to beat them. Then we scratched out wins against a couple more awful ACC teams, and everyone was creaming like dirty, filthy little PAWG thots.

Worst thing that happened to this program was King saving Manure's ***. No King this year, and we are a 3 win team, and Manure is GONE. Now, the dyck faces will bombard us with 8-2 until halftime of the Baga game when Sabag is giving Manure a Russian swirly. King will be gone, and Van *******'s head will hanging from his neck by a couple ligaments after going 2-14 for 3 yards and 5 INTs in the first half.

Now, we're going to have to hear the constant drone of "fire Blake Baker!" puked out by mongoloids as if Baker is the problem. Same **** we've seen here forever. Mongoloids looking for new assistant coaches all the time when the HC is the problem.

It's time for us to be regaled by those with Down syndrome with more Dabo parallels. Tell me, mongoloids, how Dabo wasn't Dabo until he got humiliated by WVU and hired Venables. But don't tell me about how Steele wasn't running Dabo's defense. Baker and all those other rubes are Manure's sons. They're running his ****.

You know what else? It doesn't matter a bit what your stupid *** scheme is when you come out there like we did today. Manure could have had Buddy Ryan running the D and Andy Reid running the O, and he would have got his ***** stomped out today because his team didn't show up. And that is ALL ON HIM. So, just get that little fvck all the way out of my face because he's a loser. You'll have to fire him eventually, so pay his $200K buyout now, and hit the restart button. It'll never happen, so just fvck this stupid program that these morons destroyed with an administration full of football idiots.

In closing, that was the biggest embarrassment this program has suffered. FIU was awful, but this was just pure emasculation. FIU flopped and flaunted the rules. UNC beat the fck out of us for 60 minutes and toyed with us. No man should ever let another man do him that way.

Let's file lawsuits in every state where there are former UM law school judges, claim that the zebras were against us ....and try to get the results of this debacle overturned!! 🤣

Last edited:
Advertisement
Which teams did Manny lose to this yr? Only teams with HOF NC caliber HCs. If he played CMU, FIU, or GT this yr..he would've smoked all 3, but that doesn't mean this team is any closer to becoming a championship contender.

Only looking at recruiting rankings provides a distorted perspective of the situation. It gives the impression this program is doing less with more, but that's not entirely accurate. In this sport the most important aspect of talent acquisition is evaluation & assessment, and there exists a linear relationship between that & coaching ability. This is how programs like Iowa & Wisconsin continue to win close to 10 games yr in, & yr out, and churn out NFL prospects, despite recruiting in the 40's.

In the last 20 yrs this program has evaluated & assessed talent poorly, and thats why it has more or less been a pedestrian ACC team.
There’s a saying in coaching: “…he took his’n and beat your’n; he took your’n and beat his’n”

My belief: There’s not a single team that Miami beat this year, that would’ve lost had the coaching apparatus et.al switched sides in the spring. Comparatively, they’re getting more done with less. They also don’t have great coaches, but their bad games, just don’t look like this.

You mention Iowa and Wisconsin, and talent evaluation & assessment — with acquisition, of course, but you have to develop the talent. Talent development is NOT just what they do in S&C but HOW they do it. It’s teaching them HOW to improve their pad level and HOW to produce power from the hips and HOW to study film and HOW to have eye discipline (and NOT fall for the eye candy) and HOW to defeat a block, and HOW to hold a block and get to the next level, and HOW to win jump balls, and HOW to get your head around. And most importantly, HOW to do it in practice until you can’t do it any other way but the right way.

For the last 4 years, every week I watch some freshman as an opponent or in other games making huge impacts for other teams in the ACC and other conferences, when was the last time a freshman had a huge impact? and you can’t include Ahmon, or Shaq, Pinckney or the fast regressing after 5 years McCloud.

That’s talent development. That’s coaching. Because but for a play or two, Miami loses to the non-HOF coached teams of CMU, UVA, VT, Pitt, and NCST, too.

Mark Richt won a lot of games at Georgia, right? If Mark Richt can't win here, that should tell you something. I used to think the same way as you, until I saw Richt fail here worse than he did at Georgia. Then I realized the truth - it's not that Richt declined, it's that Georgia is easier to win and recruit at.

I'm not saying we've had many great coaches. But what I'm definitely saying is that coaching is only one small part of the problem, and firing Manny alone isn't going to turn this program around.
Richt was burnt and past his prime by the time he got here. In his 40/50's, he probably makes adjustments to his offensive schemes to stay up to date with the rest of football. We also got insight into how committed to winning when his kid was hired as QB coach.

And in the end, Richt never won at UGA. He strung together some great seasons and had a good solid career there. But he never won a title, and that's the goal at elite programs.

Advertisement
Nah **** that. You can't blame a coach for missing a tackle. Put the blame on the **** kid who didn't wrap up. Then you want to blame the coach too, that's fine. But you can't let the kids off the hook for that ****show.

How about some ******* accountability.
Coaches are the ones that teach these kids technique and also have to keep them motivated, bud.

Talent development is NOT just what they do in S&C but HOW they do it. It’s teaching them HOW to improve their pad level and HOW to produce power from the hips and HOW to study film and HOW to have eye discipline (and NOT fall for the eye candy) and HOW to defeat a block, and HOW to hold a block and get to the next level, and HOW to win jump balls, and HOW to get your head around. And most importantly, HOW to do it in practice until you can’t do it any other way but the right way.
We lack all of these things. All of the listed things are fundamentals and we cant do any of them well.

Honestly thank god it went this poorly. If king wills us to a close loss Mandy might still be looked at favorably and we all know the history of Miami and extensions without merit. Nobody wanted to listen that we were average at best. It’s 2017 all over again. Well, they’re sure Listening now

Honestly thank god it went this poorly. If king wills us to a close loss Mandy might still be looked at favorably and we all know the history of Miami and extensions without merit. Nobody wanted to listen that we were average at best. It’s 2017 all over again. Well, they’re sure Listening now
It’s not even 2017. We played in ACC title and went to the OB game. It’s worse. NC State and Pitt didn’t even have their starting QB’s, this season. We won the weakest 8 games that I can remember and looked poorly doing it.

Advertisement
Back