FireEveryoneSide Chat with Your Dearest Legend

Advertisement
This season wasn’t progress. It was the same type of stuff we’ve seen forever here. The difference is we rented an exceptional leader and 6th year QB for a year and got lucky to play a bunch of horrible teams that didn’t have their starting QB.

This is exactly how our goofy fans constantly get sucked in by these awful HCs. They set the bar unimaginably low then win two more games the next season, and everyone starts the wishful blather about trending up.
This year was last year , we just swapped an oc and qb. Which was enough of a cologne to cover up the ***** stench coming from manny’s whitey tighties. Unc just kicked open the door and ripped said undies off showing everyone they were still **** infused.

They can't see straight they see orange and green and wins and everything's ok. We looked bad alot this year and King bailed us out. He prolly save Manny's job this year.

They don’t know football. King is the reason this **** didn’t win 4/5 games this year. This idiot actually did a post game press conference talking about “something caught up with us..” Like WTF bro. This **** has been on film all year. WTF are they doing in film review? Dude is a fugging idiot.

Advertisement
King was the hottest name in the portal and one of the top QBs in college football. This season tells me we actually regressed from last year, think about that. We got worst from a 6-7 season. Manny got saved by King being such a badass.
King ain't walking through those doors again next season. Manure will get engulfed by Baga, and it'll be all downhill from there.

Sadly, Im with you. As I look around my office( aka, 'the Little Orange Bowl of East LA/Montebello) and I see all the memorabilia from the past (posters, football cards, autographs, helmets, pennants, tickets stubs,souvenier cups, etc) I kinda feel like that Civil War historian, who is consumed by that period of time. I mean, seriously, as I look around my office it always brings a smile to my face, some great memories -- and I can tell you where I was and how I felt as some of these moments happened) and my boxing credentials -- but there is this sinking feeling that for Miami it's all about this glorious past. There really is no future.

It's a sobering thought to be honest.
We've been there together electronically throughout the whole thing, brother. It's over. Unless we stumble *** backwards into a lucky hire, it's a wrap for our program on the national stage. Adjust expectations (or get them in kilter like Coker said), and get used to 8 wins with an occasional crack at the Coastal title to be that year's fodder for Clemson. We're UVA with much worse coaching.

Advertisement
did he do the slip and slide after the game?

maybe institute a bounce house on the sideline where players that make a good play get 60" to ricochet around to their delight? Maybe pony rides if you score a TD?
Yep. This time he was slipping and sliding on Mack's **** as it dripped off his face Excogi style.

They don’t know football. King is the reason this **** didn’t win 4/5 games this year. This idiot actually did a post game press conference talking about “something caught up with us..” Like WTF bro. This **** has been on film all year. WTF are they doing in film review? Dude is a fugging idiot.
You know what caught up with us? We finally played a good team. Same thing that caught up with us a few weeks ago when we no showed against Clemson.

We've been there together electronically throughout the whole thing, brother. It's over. Unless we stumble *** backwards into a lucky hire, it's a wrap for our program on the national stage. Adjust expectations (or get them in kilter like Coker said), and get used to 8 wins with an occasional crack at the Coastal title to be that year's fodder for Clemson. We're UVA with much worse coaching.

the frustrating thing is if UM just gets a guy like Dan Mullen (who wanted this job, and our fan-base hated for some reason) they'd be much better off. Or a solid football coach like Kyle Whittingham, they'd have a fighting chance

But Diazster, nah, as you said, get him the **** out of my face. He needs to slip and slide ASAP out of Miami, as far as Im concerned

Soft culture, gimmicky scheme, poor fundamentals, playing favorites and all else aside, yesterday's game was over before it began.

Had we been ranked 6th or 7th it may have felt like we still had an outside shot at the CFP, but 3 straight road wins were not enough to keep 2-loss teams from jumping us. I believe the players acknowledged the rankings, 3:30pm kickoff instead of primetime, and GT cancellation as signs that no matter what they did, it just would not be good enough. And the prospect of a 3rd place ACC finish, invitation to a bowl game played at our home stadium, alternate uniforms, fake senior day (many seniors will return) was not enough to make anyone care and it showed.

Shame on the players and coaches for allowing yesterday to happen. They're pride-less punks who deserve to be mocked and ridiculed, but this game may have looked different had we been ranked higher, and if we had played in Chapel Hill. We play in a cavernous, antiseptic empty stadium with echoes and no tangible advantages. Aside from FSU we played like sedated retards at home all season. UNC played with urgency while we were unfocused.
What was UNC’s motivation?

Advertisement
You know what caught up with us? We finally played a good team. Same thing that caught up with us a few weeks ago when we no showed against Clemson.

This was the moment when Milli Vanilli Diaz had the record of 'Yes, You Know its True' keep playing the same beat during the concert and everyone found out that he wasn't really singing but a lip-synching fraud.

That's what yesterday was

Now, for the record, I enjoyed Milli Vanilli's first and only album. Whoever did the work, did a great job, regardles

You’re manny!
You're just making a stupid assinine comment because I corrected something posted that Manny clearly did that was on national tv.

I said I would have called time out and gotten in the players faces which is something he'd never do.

I'm not a Manny fan, but I want him to suceed.

Yep. College football passed us by a while ago and the people in charge simply don’t care. Not that we didn’t already know by this point, but it was clear when the school took 4 hours to hire Diaz after Rick quit. Words cannot describe how amateur hour that **** was. Only Miami could squander such an opportunity.

Advertisement
You're just making a stupid assinine comment because I corrected something posted that Manny clearly did that was on national tv.

I said I would have called time out and gotten in the players faces which is something he'd never do.

I'm not a Manny fan, but I want him to suceed.
Thanks manny

the frustrating thing is if UM just gets a guy like Dan Mullen (who wanted this job, and our fan-base hated for some reason) they'd be much better off. Or a solid football coach like Kyle Whittingham, they'd have a fighting chance

But Diazster, nah, as you said, get him the **** out of my face. He needs to slip and slide ASAP out of Miami, as far as Im concerned
Remember the stories of what a ****y ******* Mullen was when he interviewed for the job? Reality is that weird ******* knew that we had potential but we needed to change our Mickey Mouse Club House around.

Advertisement
Back